TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Growing passion fruit in a shitty climate.

1 Like

I see. Is it a vine or tree/ bush. What light requirements does it need to fruit

2 Likes

A vine I think. Full sun probably. I could get away with summer window light but would need artificial over winter probably. Plus it takes a year for them to start to fruit so it’s a long term idea.

2 Likes

Sounds like it would work better in a dedicated flower room. You could put it next to the long flowering sativa :joy:

2 Likes

It’s one of those ideas that probably isn’t going to happen but it’s fun to think about.

I have to many of those :joy:

1 Like

Toenails ~might~ be a beneficial soil amendment. I suspect they are. Calcium, and whatnot. (It’s the whatnot that you gotta’ be careful of.)

Your trip brought you spiritual enlightenment (recognition of our interconnectedness). That’s the power of LOVE, brother! :+1:

3 Likes

Sooo I ordered a new box of tyvek suits and booties etc. like 45 days ago. (Slow but cheap af for legit stuff) anyway, they showed up today x3 SOOO I NOW have 150 tyvek suits and 300 pairs of booties! Guess I’m set for a while. Was something good at least! Now if my damn gloves would show up as I have 3 pairs left :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Also my last 50 pack lasted a year and a a couple months, plus I still have like 20 pairs of booties left. Definitely set for a while. I love bonus shit!

1 Like

@420noob 4 out of 5 Jenny Kush up and running, 5th appears to be a stall but I’ll give it a couple of more days. And @Andrane 2/2 on the coral Kush all were added to coco today. It’s on

8 Likes

The whatnot are the micro nutes.

2 Likes

Those BOG Sour Strawberry germed quick. Very good @Mithridate. Looking forward to these.

4 Likes

Oh you’re gonna like those ! Nice

2 Likes

Even we have passion fruit lol
What planet do yous live on haha

I like mine wrinkley on the outside , my wife likes them smooth

The passion fruit that is haha

Passion fruit drinks are disgusting but real passion fruit is delicious

3 Likes

Slightly wrinkled is the way.

3 Likes

I even looked at the grocery store today, nada

3 Likes

I’ll try zehrs next time

3 Likes

I’m sure i will. Just cooking here. 100 is hot for my place. Can’t get my temps down on all my plants. Got extra air moving. They’ll be ok, not too long. Not my kind of weather.

3 Likes

Good morning @ all ! wish ya a great day!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes