TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Come on at least one of each please! Thanks man I think about these everyday lol

4 Likes

:foot: :nail_care:

:rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Goood Morning :coffee:
I declare old fashion donuts are the best donuts. :grin:

7 Likes

Donuts were pretty much a guarantee when I had grandkids in the morning. Weston and I like plain cake with orange zest frosting. I just don’t enjoy them as much solo.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Morning folks! @crownpoodle oooo a good old fashioned cake donut dipped in the morning. Coffee is great.

4 Likes

Good morning guys. Hope everyone is having a great morning

6 Likes

Berger Bubba and Death Bubba cuts. Look at the giant leaves on that death Bubba!

20 Likes

Good morning y’all !

Busy busy these days but I’m usually around reading a few threads here and there even if I’m not posting in my own thread much.

Happy growing and be well!! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

So dang good. Its the small things.

3 Likes

Those Bubba leaves are nice and thick I like them lol

I can’t wait to see what they look like in flower side by side

1 Like

Giesel and Chem-D packing on the nodes, The variegation is heavy with this one.

14 Likes

Truly, the simple things in life are the tried and true!

3 Likes

Morning folks. Chillin at the little homies soccer game. Age group 3-5. These kids are hilarious to watch.

4 Likes

I remember those days, organized chaos :laughing: have fun!

3 Likes

It’s even better cuz they aren’t my kids. I get to cheer them on as big unc get em jacked up and then disappear into the mist. Haha

5 Likes

Thats mighty wide, are those in 1 gallons?

1 Like

1/2 gallons actually, bro they are absolutely huge! I was sent this cut direct from BC from someone who’s held it since Matteo gave it to him. Pretty stoked to have her. Loved what I grew for a couple years and it was a bag seed Organik gave me straight out of his bag, this one should be even better.

6 Likes

For me, while that much variegation is cool, it makes identifying any possible deficiencies difficult. For me.

1 Like