TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I don’t want to see the jars with the other half of the hotdog.

2 Likes

I think your funny @Indicana_Jones
@Foreigner is hilarious though! :joy:
@DougDawson your on that list too

3 Likes

Bahaha those are for special occasions only :joy:
I needed a good laugh right now, thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Lol. I leave myself wide open for all kinds of abuse here!

@TopShelfTrees1 You already know homie. I don’t remember exactly how I put it to a while ago. Something along the lines of fuck everybody and what comes outta their mouth until they prove themselves otherwise.

2 Likes

That other jar is sprinkled all over discord!

2 Likes

Amen to that :facepunch:t2: and that sums it up

1 Like

Excuse me? I can depend on @TopShelfTrees1 and he’s 3 time zones away. The man’s my friend. One of the most generous I have come across. Not measuring that by what he chose to do with anything I gave him either.

3 Likes

Much love and respect brother :facepunch:t2: And I hold you in very high regard as you know. It’s nice to know some people have my back .

1 Like

Ok, off to feed my plants so I can finish reading all my tags that have been growing since I sat down, lol. :v:

6 Likes

Haha I know the feeling all too well. And thank you for being a great friend, my brother. Have yourself a great night

3 Likes

If @DougDawson doesn’t reply to my notification there’s going to be trouble. I don’t care if he’s taking a bath or eating dinner or eating dinner in the bath or whatever.

6 Likes

He does look like the guy that would eat dinner in the bath with his hair wrapped in a towel.

2 Likes

Is it bathwater? Is it soup? Only one way to find out.

2 Likes

Guess it depends what your fishing out. Corn or carrots and peas.

1 Like

As you said that…. There’s a commercial on here talking about Mr.Christie trying cookies in the tub “but he only did that once” made me spit a little it was so well timed!

1 Like

Thank God I’m not into soup!

2 Likes

Bath soup is an acquired taste like scotch.

1 Like

Does soup get into you? Or do you get into soup? The eternal question that man has been grappling with since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: lol ya nope!

2 Likes

I avoid soup at all costs, so I can’t answer your question

1 Like