TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I miss @MikeyDread ! He’s a killer dude, and I wish he stuck around!

1 Like

Tell me about this “new me”!

2 Likes

Update your profile featured topic link too homie, its still going to the (part 1) closed thread :wink:

Update it to (part 2) … Most popular thread on OG :100:

I like the new avatar

3 Likes

I missed your Zippos. My dad worked for Mobil Oil for 35 years. He had lots of swag. I like the heavy, brass pegasus bookends.

No dirty bong comments please.

4 Likes

Good morning/night @ the OG fam !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
have a great day! :innocent:

3 Likes

Yes my friend, that was the last purple pheno I found and one of the last seeds I had , had some issue end of grow and lost the clones for her. I’m in the process of re making her , 2 of the 3 strains down and germinating as we speak. Hopefully I can find another purple pheno. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1
The problem with wife reading what I post is that she has a better memory than I do. So yeah… guess I’m a forgetful dumbass!
:rofl:

1 Like

Good morning fam….

11 Likes

It’s awesome to have those items to constantly remember him, I like those bookends too. I’d imagine one day doing this to all of my fathers paramedic stuff and using it for the same purpose.

I’m blessed, EXACT opposite over here :wink:
PS……24 minutes to likes!

2 Likes

Goood morning :vulcan_salute: :coffee:
Rain for the next three days. Going on the 8th consecutive rain filled weekend. No wonder why the N.E outdoor plants experienced heavy bud rot this year.

3 Likes

Yikes! It’s pouring here now too, just took the dog out and got soaked, wind ripped off a piece of my fascia too :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Always something. Hopefully you can snag it before it blows too far away. Must be getting some serious winds up there.

1 Like

It’s a big ass storm on radar. Reaches from you in Canada down South of me in Virginia. Bad timing for outdoor growers on the East coast as harvest is going on.

3 Likes

Morning OGers.

7 Likes

Yikes! That is monstrous ! We’ve got some pretty good gusts for sure. Blew my hanging baskets down too. Gonna muddy up the water for a week, there goes fishing this weekend :man_facepalming:t2: oh well lots to do here anyway. And now that my plants are back on track they are growing like weeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I need to take some cuts and start spraying the BOO as well.

1 Like

Good call bro ! I forgot about that, and thank you very much . I was so stoked when he made this and the other things he did for me, really wish he was still around , I’ve even scoured other forums, messaged, emailed etc. to no avail. We miss you @MikeyDread and I know I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Fascia is a fun word. I also like escutcheon.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I definitely had to go look that one up

4 Likes

Like, “oh no where has my escutcheon gone?!”

It’s even better if you say it in the funny accent of your choice.

2 Likes