TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I have to admit I have kept back a few of every strain I’ve handed out. It’s just the conservative in me. lol

1 Like

Lol I’m at grocery getting stock supplies for my soup tonight lol.

1 Like

I’m just a dumbass! I wasn’t really thinking. Then I looked for some to throw down a few more AOG. Empty Tupperware!

2 Likes

What ya making?

I usually have a 6 seed minimum. More and happy to share, less and it’s held with higher regard

1 Like

I recommend those big coucouses

3 Likes

Good call, definitely won’t do it again on anything I’ve made. Both were stellar strains too. But it’s all good next time I’m stashing a 50 pack right away and writing on it DO NOT GIVE AWAY

3 Likes

I even store mine offsite so it’s harder to access.

1 Like

With strains I make I fill two 15ml black viles that I keep for myself

1 Like

Definitely the best way.

I normally have a seperate lil stash in my must keep containers but idk what I did. I guess I just got excited. Plus I had to replace like 15 envelopes packages that the PO lost when they changed Po’s and boxes so I have a feeling that is when I dipped in to the last of em. Stupid Canada Post. That reminds me even after being promised they would be located and returned to sender …… nothing ! And it’s been well over a month since they told me that! Some mail person has an absolutely epic stash from those alone!

2 Likes

I’ve gotten missing mail 6 months later, all hope is not lost. Watch packs will show up when you least expect

1 Like

I truly hope so! Ironically the One that arrived showed up 60 days after I assumed it was gone torn to shit but everything inside to @CanuckistanPete it was weird af! Was around then I went to the postmaster, or maybe like a week or so before. I really really hope so cuz I hate thinking some idiot is selling my genetics or something

WHO IS THIS FAKE! WHAT IS THIS NEW PIC IN YOUR AVATAR… MY BRAIN CANT TAKE THIS KIND OF CHANGE!!! lol. going to take a while before it clicks in lol

2 Likes

Yes the new avatar is confusing. I don’t like change :joy:

3 Likes

Lol it symbolizes the new me that has come out today. Idk see what happens, I may change back

6 Likes

It fits you :joy:

4 Likes

I think it does for sure! Was custom made for me by Mikey D , I want to use it for a few things actually. I really wanna get some stickers. I love it, it’s my avatar everywhere but here actually

6 Likes

It’s your avatar here now :joy:. Get some stickers, be like your signature

3 Likes

wow… just wow.

was that your grow?