TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Not much for me, just handing out candy IF I get any kids this year…. You got any plans bro?

4 Likes

Going trick or treating with the chitlins lol.

And i love growing but man i just harvested and I’m getting veg plants ready for flower, xplanting, trim jail and cleaning up tents. The struggle is real lol.

4 Likes

I need to go get some candy for myself I mean the kids :joy:

5 Likes

Nice! It’s always fun seeing all the kids all amped up on sugar in their costumes. I hear you on the grow chores, been going 4 days straight in there for 5/6 hours at least. Ugh

5 Likes

I always make sure my kids candy isnt poisoned for their safety lol.

I kind if wish people still gave candied apples and stuff like that out.

6 Likes

Haha I always get candy even though I get either zero or like 5/6 kids tops! (Gotta be prepared for an onslaught :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

5 Likes

I’m taking the testing for safety idea. Can never be to safe, I’ll conduct lots of tests!
I haven’t got a single one in 5 years

7 Likes

There’s a high class (mansions) area here, we ALWAYS took the kids too, they ALWAYS do candy apples! Only place I’ve ever heard of anymore! I’m a candy apple fiend!

5 Likes

Crazy how that’s becoming the norm now

4 Likes

With all the disconnect from the community it’s no wonder. Everyone is scared of each other it seems.

5 Likes

Sad but true

3 Likes

I test every reeses pb cup…and usually test every wonderbar…lol. Method of testing is consumption.
Last year my daughter got a bottle of water and a package of ramen…was funny to see. Haven’t seen an apple in the bag for a long time.

6 Likes

Ramen is definitely a new one for me, one lady gives McDonald’s gift cards, another cool one was a guy that owns WTF burger gave vouchers for a burger, fries and a drink. All in the same mansion area. Ironically you’ll find cars lined up down the streets cuz people drive there from all over. It’s a few blocks away from us yet we get none or just a few max.

3 Likes

When i was a kid we would go to the rich neighborhoods and there was a pro football player and he would give out a $100 bill every year. Pretty cool of that dude, and it probably didn’t even make a dent in his financials lol.

3 Likes

I might get some kids so better get some candy I like. I like Root Beer Barrels and Nibs black licorice. Is there any other kind?
Out smoking in the dark again , checking out the moon. Cats dig it. Me too. See…nobody else is up. It’s quiet. The more people wake up, the more opportunity there is for shit to go south, and it will.

5 Likes

@crownpoodle it still dark out there by you? Like dark dark?

4 Likes

That’s the time I love too! Love late night, early mornings. My favourite

3 Likes

That’s awesome! And you are right! And he was making kids (and parents) weeks for sure, plus a hundred bucks was so much more then too, that’s so awesome!

1 Like

That pre-dawn soft light. There’s a quality to the light that’s briefly different. Like you feel bad even flicking a lighter to spark one before you get a line wet.
That. I know you know.

2 Likes

Oh most definitely…. And watching the sun peek over the edge of the gorge, hills, cliffs, summit is like nothing else too, it’s just breathtaking at times, and a magical time fishing too, when they wake up and start to gobble up everything in sight (including my bead) I live for that shit! 2 hours before sunrise until about an hour after is always a magical time for me

3 Likes