TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Correct. Springer I think but I could but wrong. But man can he spring. He jumped up on a 3’ ledge with no running start.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, sounds like a neat mix. Does he ever point? I get a kick out out of that when you see the breeds that point blew my mind when I was younger and watching dog comps and seeing some of those point on scent trails.

4 Likes

Not really. He’s a city dog so there’s always tons of stimuli around so, for the most part, he’s pretty chill. But he does give birds special attention.

3 Likes

Wait what I’ve said makes no sense. It’s cocker spaniel. Cocker.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Super cute puppy pictures! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Here is your like until I get replenished in an hour :green_heart: @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Awe man I missed the pup pics. Still gonna post it tho! Lol. Here’s my attempt at getting a pitbull. Later found out she was a pitbull brown nose pit (mom) mixed with a chihuahua x jack russell (dad) and she’s full size now. Everyone thinks she’s a miniature pinscher or doberman puppy because she was born with the pitbull tail but broke it whipping it off the bannister and it had to get docked due to a cyst forming. She’s forever tiny but the best friend a man could ask for. Her name is Mia short for mi amor which is Italian for my love. My fiance helped pick out the name and she lives up to it for sure! She’s a lover and a fighter. Her squirrel count is 7 now

19 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Love that little doggie. She’s a cutie.

2 Likes

A pit wowwa! She is Howe cute !!

2 Likes

Thanks! She’s definitely a cutie!

4 Likes

Yeah she is definitely a cutie

4 Likes

Good morning/night my friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you had a great weekend and all your plants are doing well!

7 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1. Hope you have a great week. Remember the Grunden’s motto. “Attitude Makes the Difference”. Making a conscious decision to try here. I do not like the alternative.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee:Is made

7 Likes

Gooood morning brotha and OGs :vulcan_salute: :coffee:

@Emeraldgreen Coffee is the lifeblood of OG. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Such a cute little pup! Love seeing pics of her!

4 Likes

Morning all. Coffee coffee.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! @crownpoodle definitely one to live by, you’ve got this !
@Emeraldgreen good cuz I need lots!

8 Likes

Haha we all wake up with the same mindset! Coffee time !

5 Likes

Morning overgrowers. Anybody doing anything good for Halloween tomorrow?

6 Likes