TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

That’s my favorite brand so far that I prefer for high quality coco, I know a lot of people are on a budget so I definitely understand trying to save money if possible, as I know price can discourage guys away from buying their coco.

That being said, I don’t have that many expenses for each run besides coco, nutrients, and utilities to keep lights on and water available to use

I prefer like Doug mentioned in the above quote, I just mix in a little perlite to the whole bag at once, then fill up pots to transplant into. Easy peasy and no flushing soaking buffering steps to prevent any issues.

2 Likes

I use this stuff. Buffered with calcium nitrate. 50L 31.00

1 Like

Before is miss it again ! Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and gang!
#wich you all a nice sunday!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Goooood morning brotha and OG! :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just saw this. Or just paid attention. I use Hygrozyme. It seems to help. It was recommended by another OG.

4 Likes

Good morning everybody.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning y’all I’m already up and at it in the garden.

Lots of good things planned, it’s gonna be nice to see everything come to fruition.

Have a good day

7 Likes

None of you guys splash out on the canna boost acelorator ( cms )
: )

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Morning folks, cleaning tents this morning and never realized how much dog hair can get into a closed tent.

6 Likes

Haha that stuff gets everywhere!

5 Likes

Good morning fam.
Yeah, I found a wad of cat hair in my tent the other day… they don’t even go in there!

3 Likes

I’ve got 2 long-haired cats. Anyone with pets that takes macro photos without cat hair…how do you do that? I’ve smoked my share of cat hair no doubt. Maybe THAT’S what’s wrong with me?

2 Likes

I see it all too often. Just part of the game if u have cats I suppose. I’m sure I’ve blazed a few Charlii hairs too but she’s not allowed in my room so it’s few and far between

3 Likes

Going HARD in my room today, so much to get caught up on and I finally got to the store and lugged 6 bags of coco home. Time to get back to work. The neglect has been killing me!

7 Likes

Trimmed a beautiful 20 inch cola sitting on couch , nice tight trim for a good picture . Sat it on table , go to get up and find camera , i knocked it on my livingroom carpet🙈

20 minutes later i gave up trying to clean it and washed it in the sink :see_no_evil:

Thing looked like a cotton candy treat when i picked it up .

So no cat hair , but 4 Shepherds gotta equal one car , ALL my bud has hair on it , the damn growing plants have “tinsel” too :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Haha I can imagine, especially with shepherds, my buddy has two husky’s and another two akitas, both same position. It’s EVERYWHERE. Even with the pet roomba running constantly. They just shed constantly as they are long hair animals. In your climate it must be CONSTANT

4 Likes

vac 2x a day , takes 3 empties to do living room and kitchen :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

My god! I’d be in allergy heaven! I used to be wicked allergic to dogs, still am but mostly only if I get a hair or ESPECIALLY dander in my eyes, even Charliis (non allergenic) dander gets me if I rub my eye after petting her. I hate vacuuming, that and dishes! :joy: but for our pets/children we would do anything I know this all too well

6 Likes