TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Heavily slobbering, gonna need a bib and a clean up crew! Cleanup in aisle 6! And a really cool bonus I’ll cherish forever !

13 Likes

make sure to link the new thread in here!

morning all have a blessed day

3 Likes

You’re sitting on way better than a “Blue Light Special” at K-Mart. I TOLD you. Now, ya got beans. Our rings are very similarly. Somehow i am not surprised at all.

3 Likes

Thank You :pray:t3: look what was stuck to my piece of jade! :wink:

23 Likes

That’s a serious stack of strains you received. Gonna take a minute to work through all those.

4 Likes

Mornin boss.

4 Likes

Seriously though! IKR absolutely unreal how he spoils me !

10 Likes

Me neither brother.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Nice piece of jade! Sweet pile of seeds also

5 Likes

Definitely feeling blessed today! Lucky to have such amazing friends around here ! That goes for ALL of you !

4 Likes

Anyone know where to get hormex stuff in Canada?

1 Like

:open_mouth: :astonished: :cold_sweat: :drooling_face:
That’s almost the prettiest jade specimen I’ve ever seen.
:wink:

3 Likes

d0c9bc7bae26fc9df48067ce8ebdb1a68b09db77_2_495x499
Here’s the prettiest.
lol

9 Likes

Every piece is perfect! This will fit in my pocket while I smoke a couple. Then back to the shelf. I’m afraid it would break, knocking around against much harder things.

11 Likes

That deserved a closeup shot. Simply beautiful.

9 Likes

Holy crap that’s a monster! And absolutely gorgeous! Couldn’t agree more, every piece is perfect! Did u know that we have an Asian church here that holds one of the worlds largest pieces! On Friday when I go down there I’m gonna take pics for u guys if I remember! It’s like the size of a van

4 Likes

That’s gotta weigh 10lb s ! I had a thought but don’t want to wreck it…. Necklace! Wonder if I can attach this without needing to drill a hole? If I ever lose this I’ll cry like a schoolgirl!

2 Likes

Where are you guys finding these? They are beautiful

2 Likes

Ask a jeweler how much to set it in a solid bezel framework. It may be worth checking into. Make it an heirloom.

2 Likes

Mr @crownpoodle hooked us both up as he Carry’s a piece in his pocket daily! I’ve actually collected cool rocks since I was a kid…. But in all his awesomeness he sent me one out of the blue ! Honestly I can’t say enough good things about him, been there for me FOR YEARS ! Literally always, even at my lowest. Always encouraging, great advice and generous as can be! Another amazing friendship bloomed via a weed forum! Not gonna lie some of my best friends in the world anymore are RIGHT HERE,or I’ve met here, it’s crazy but I’ve met more awesome people here than the rest of my life. So many of you I truly consider my brothers, used to call like 5 people in the world that. Now I have a dozen at least! Much love and respect

5 Likes