TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Oh man, amazing idea @MoBilly my buddies dad owns a local golf shop too. On it, that can be my Christmas present this year! Sweet, thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I’d love to see the finished piece.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

holy shit, you got the hookup!!!

2 Likes

wish you all a nice day!!! :slight_smile:

lol autocorrect wanted to give me a sunday :smiley:

1 Like

Man there’s some weird looking hash n this thread…

7 Likes

Now that’s an epic mail call. :mailbox_with_mail:
:vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Now the hard part, What’s first? haha.

2 Likes

Haha jade hash! Epic

4 Likes

Now you just need to carve and buff these pieces of jade into masterpieces.

14 Likes

Beautiful! Man I think that bottom one I’ve seen before. In person, at least it feels like I have. Wow

2 Likes

Holy sheepshit boys and girls! It’s definitely my day, Twenty five minutes ago or so I walked in to my local shop for some diatomaceous earth, my homie Brad hands me a huge box like seconds after walking in, big grin on his face “happy it was you big bro” box has a bunch of posters, some techno flora root gel, 2 packs of sticky strips, and an xhale 365 bag. Then I come home to an envelope with a pack of pure OG Kush x triangle Kush (CSI) from @Budderton , a pack of coral Kush and card from @Andrane and a killer OG cross from @duo …… absolutely unreal day today! My luck is turning around for sure! Feeling insanely blessed 🥹
Thank you :pray:t3:all as well as @JAWS and @crownpoodle for an epic day right from the start! :raised_hands:t3:

20 Likes

Karma is rewarding you for being a positive person in these difficult times!

Glad to hear you got hooked up! @TopShelfTrees1

9 Likes

I’ll never been the least bit interested in carved stuff. Nature does fine without me thinking I can improve it.

4 Likes

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :astonished:

3 Likes

Man that fountain is dope though! Same with the goblet/vase/pot! I would never carve this bad boy but I do like the idea of a necklace. Especially since it’s from my brother and means so much! I was showing it off at the restaurant and shop, even found a cool rock outside the shop too in the field next to it .

5 Likes

Thank you @Weednerd.Anthony gotta admit if feels pretty great! Needed a day like this to lift my mood for sure. On cloud 9!atm

4 Likes

Sounds boring to limit yourself so absolutely, but you do you my man.

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 congrats dude this sounds like a great haul day!!

3 Likes

Most definitely! Thank you, it’s ironic you chimed in I was telling Mike (mentor) that I’ve had a few crazy days this year, and mentioned the day I got your package too, I was/am stoked about each pack, each one I pulled out I was like NO WAY, HOLY SHIT, NO WAY, EPIC! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: then the package @schwaggyp sent me that blew my mind and then the clone days! Got some serious heat this year to say the least, now I wanna pop em all!

5 Likes

Hell yeah, seed collections get deep quick then picking is a grow gets wild! Sooo many choices and only so much space!!

4 Likes

It’s unreal, especially if you’ve been around here for a while. I’ve been chillin in taking stuff unless it’s something I REALLY want or WANTED, now I’m just taking what’s on my list and it’s not very big anymore tbch. Same with cuts, there’s like 7-8 I really really want and once obtained I’m done, seeds I have about 25-30 strains left I know are obtainable and maybe ten that are just ridiculously rare. But everyday there’s stuff being made/released. Plus coop runs etc. if it’s good I can’t resist.,… it’s a never ending cycle for us seed junkies huh?

7 Likes