TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Give them a window between 9a-4p, show up at 330 ready to paint. :triumph:

Thatā€™s very frustrating. Hope it runs smooth and you can finish up your own place :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning TST and crew!

7 Likes

Those type people need what Iā€™ve always called the asshole tax. It works on a sliding scale, always in your favor.

6 Likes

Iā€™m billing around $200 an hour on this one :joy:

3 Likes

Morning all! I got some cartridges and pods to test from a company Artrix. Can anyone recommend a way to turn hash into cartridge or pod liquid? Any links would be great also I donā€™t have any chemicals. Preferably not using pg. Thanks

7 Likes

Maybe this? Heard this guys knows some stuff :wink:

10 Likes

Very cool! I have this store bought stuff that you just add shatter too and it will make a vapeable product. Iā€™ve always wanted to make my own vape pens as I absolutely love the honey badger shatter sticks and have wanted to make them since, but the store bought stuff makes it taste like shite! Iā€™m very interested as well if anyone here has knowledge or does this!

5 Likes

Good call @ReikoX is the man for sure! An absolute wealth of knowledge on so much!

7 Likes

@420noob look up jar tech, thatā€™s how a bunch of my buddies out here do it and keep it stable.

4 Likes

Thanks brotherā€¦ @NDNCHILD .

I was eyeing it to make a portable clone chamber, so that I donā€™t have to allocate seperate tent for couple of puny clones lolā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks that looks neat but I donā€™t have a press. Wonder if water bottle would accomplish the same thing?

3 Likes

no, but on a smaller scale, a hair straightener will work in a pinch.

4 Likes

@420noob some guys use a flat iron for hair and they say it works.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was saying. My first press was a 2 inch wide hair straightener.
I donā€™t know what it is called in womaneese.

4 Likes

@THCeed lol yeah I was wondering, I got lost in terms I was thinking a curling iron. I have a shaved head not good with the terms of the hair things!

3 Likes

Same, for over 20 years now, low maintenance :wink:

5 Likes

Lol, the complete opposite.

6 Likes

@THCeed yeah out here in the mid west all my past relationships they used the curling iron to straighten their hair. Thatā€™s art form in its self!
@TopShelfTrees1 hell yeah, it started yeah long time back got tired of paying 20 to get a hair cut was like the clippers are 20 and reusable and havenā€™t looked back! Love having a shaved head except during the super cold part of winter.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t combed my hair in 30 years. For real.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s happenin homies. I got lazy and stopped cutting my hair like 7 years ago. I would cut it off into a fancy hair do when it would get down to my shoulders. I recently just shaved my head back down with a #1. I forgot how cold it is with no hair.

10 Likes