TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Morning all! I got some cartridges and pods to test from a company Artrix. Can anyone recommend a way to turn hash into cartridge or pod liquid? Any links would be great also I don’t have any chemicals. Preferably not using pg. Thanks

7 Likes

Maybe this? Heard this guys knows some stuff :wink:

10 Likes

Very cool! I have this store bought stuff that you just add shatter too and it will make a vapeable product. I’ve always wanted to make my own vape pens as I absolutely love the honey badger shatter sticks and have wanted to make them since, but the store bought stuff makes it taste like shite! I’m very interested as well if anyone here has knowledge or does this!

5 Likes

Good call @ReikoX is the man for sure! An absolute wealth of knowledge on so much!

7 Likes

@420noob look up jar tech, that’s how a bunch of my buddies out here do it and keep it stable.

4 Likes

Thanks brother… @NDNCHILD .

I was eyeing it to make a portable clone chamber, so that I don’t have to allocate seperate tent for couple of puny clones lol…

2 Likes

Thanks that looks neat but I don’t have a press. Wonder if water bottle would accomplish the same thing?

3 Likes

no, but on a smaller scale, a hair straightener will work in a pinch.

4 Likes

@420noob some guys use a flat iron for hair and they say it works.

3 Likes

That’s what I was saying. My first press was a 2 inch wide hair straightener.
I don’t know what it is called in womaneese.

4 Likes

@THCeed lol yeah I was wondering, I got lost in terms I was thinking a curling iron. I have a shaved head not good with the terms of the hair things!

3 Likes

Same, for over 20 years now, low maintenance :wink:

5 Likes

Lol, the complete opposite.

6 Likes

@THCeed yeah out here in the mid west all my past relationships they used the curling iron to straighten their hair. That’s art form in its self!
@TopShelfTrees1 hell yeah, it started yeah long time back got tired of paying 20 to get a hair cut was like the clippers are 20 and reusable and haven’t looked back! Love having a shaved head except during the super cold part of winter.

4 Likes

I haven’t combed my hair in 30 years. For real.

5 Likes

What’s happenin homies. I got lazy and stopped cutting my hair like 7 years ago. I would cut it off into a fancy hair do when it would get down to my shoulders. I recently just shaved my head back down with a #1. I forgot how cold it is with no hair.

10 Likes

Yep I feel you on the cold in the winter part, don’t catch me without a beanie/toque or a hoodie at least in the winter.

2 Likes

A hat sticks like velcro though.

3 Likes

Here is some irony,
when I was about 2 years old, my parents put a beanie cap on my head and my sister who was 7 years older than me, blurts out “He looks like a little Beiner in It.” And the nick name stuck to this day. Anyone my sister introduces me to, she says and this is my little brother Beiner. Although the spelling has changed, the name kind of fits better now.

9 Likes

Haha that’s awesome! And even seems fitting with all the beans you toss around! That made me chuckle!

6 Likes