TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

No, no you really don’t. There were outtakes that the world will never see.

2 Likes

Oh lord. @Foreigner banter + waking up in a goofy mood + TopshelfTrees’ vibes = spend the whole morning on OG!
I love you guys, but I gotta get to work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::purple_heart::bear::+1::sunglasses:

5 Likes

This implies that there were outtakes that the world will see.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the statute of limitations to run out. But it’ll be Ken Burns documentary style.

2 Likes

Lord Help Us….

3 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 and all his minions.
I love USPS tracking. Out for delivery. Oh yeah!
Getting ready to start some testers for a friend, but isn’t quality testing really for all our benefit? I’m going to have everything ready ahead on these. I wonder how many beans are tested very well, if at all. Greedy sheisters doing all kinds of sketchy shit on Insta.
It’s sad to me people do that crap to each other. It makes me grateful for the people here. People I’ll likely not meet in person. That fact has very little to do with the love and friendship that’s so openly shared.
Enough out of me…at least until I get a couple rolled.

6 Likes

Roll one up with more coffee. Hope your quality control tests are fantastic, beyond all expectations!
Your sediments are why I only signed up here.

3 Likes

@crownpoodle did u ever get any banana Kush brother?

@crownpoodle also I think your on the right direction with the seedlings, pulled up one that’s getting culled, it wasn’t theowing roots out the the root riot cube. So the soil may be. But hot for them and when they hit the soil it making them hold up a bit.

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 you talk to jet at all ? is he still boycotting or did he find another blonde, also can i inbox you quick

2 Likes

I’m down for a canadian OG weekend get together.
Of course I would immediately offer up my place as a location as I have ample room to have people camp out out back and I have a fire pit area and by summer time I think I will have my pig roaster BBQ complete and if not I can grab my friend’s unit.
Lake is close by to jump in and cool off and I do have a couple small boats if people want to try fishin.
Long haul for those out east but I am close to one of BC’s major highways. 2.5 hours north of Kamloops airport and 5hrs north of abbotsford airport
just throwin it out there.

12 Likes

Of course, and I haven’t heard from him. I’ll send him a text . Make sure he’s ok but I think he just took a break….
And of course you can bro

4 Likes

I absolutely love this idea ! Oh man that gives me SOOO MANY ideas! Much respect! Btw how was the hunting? You get any more goodies @SHSC-1

4 Likes

How many dicks does your fire pit have?

8 Likes

Bahahaha! He’s gonna be like wtf is this guy talkin about? :flushed:. Bahahahaha :joy:

8 Likes

Lol, that’s a deep cut like an album’s b side🤣

How many one ball dicks?

3 Likes

Canada, Great Bud, Good Beer, Remote wilderness areas(assuming this is somewhere in the Banff NP), Mountain lakes filled with Trout. Ducks, Deer, and Elk.

Dang, don’t threaten me with a good time… :slight_smile:

I wonder “Can I pull off a decent accent with some Cajun Patois thrown in?” would they suspect that I am not really a Canadian OG… hmmmmm…

3 Likes

Haha…. I know right @Alexander And yes it’s BC area, absolutely perfect out there imo. Just come on down for a fish and I’ll send ya home with a toque, some maple syrup, poutine and Canadian bacon. A lumberjack hat/jacket and we’ll practice your EH’s in the Cajun ISH accent :joy:

7 Likes

Ok ok what’s poutine? And is Canadian bacon just small ham slices?

4 Likes

Its fries covered in gravy and cheese. Frankly Im surprised the south hadn’t come up with something similar.

2 Likes