TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I love winter too! Just not ready for it yet, like around Christmas maybe :laughing:
I too have been involved in some crazy homes, mostly in Toronto. We even did a 21 million dollar home that was literally a fortress, with 2 panic rooms, helicopter pad, indoor/outdoor swim through pool and a lockdown system that was insane! Like hit a button and roll down steel window covers came down and he even had a separate area attached to his 4 car garage where his security officers lived. He’d been home invaded and robbed at gunpoint by some “professionals “ as he kept saying . So he sold his cottage, his chalet and some land in Nassau and built that place, he is a gemologist. We actually kept in touch for a few years but I haven’t seen or heard from him in almost 10 years now. Guy had the craziest stories!

2 Likes

I’m in! Weed castle ! Yesss

4 Likes

Damn that’s next level James bond shit.

Yeh I guess once the word budget doesn’t mean anything anymore, if you can think it someone will build it :yum:

One guy was like ehhh I want glass floors, yeah ok
I want glass floors with an artificial river running across the house. 20 ft wide.

Yeah?

Winter is good, life slows down, slow cooking, less work etc
And I generate so much heat the woman lives in my pants :joy:

5 Likes

Bahaha ! I hear that, my wife calls me her personal space heater! I’m always hot, probably how I can stand out there and fish all winter long while everyone else is at home awaiting spring! Not this guy! N

3 Likes

To all of my American friends, have a wonderful Danksgiving!

13 Likes

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your friendship, kindness, generosity and for simply caring! OG has become a place I look forward to logging onto each and every day, I’ve been blessed more times than I can count and been shown so much love and respect it’s overwhelming at times! I only hope some of you hold me in as high regard as I do so many of you. I’m thankful for my wife and my sons and of course Charlii but also each and every one of you, thankful for my health both mental and physical and coming through this year virtually unscathed. I will make 2024 the best year in a REAL LONG TIME if it kills me! That’s a promise :facepunch:t2: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

17 Likes

man that turkey got me good! tears are running from laughing!

rembers me on the the rick and morty eppisode :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wish you all a happy thanksgiving!!!

3 Likes

Hola Gang

When I was in BC I planted
100’s of thousand trees.

You can borrow some for your house

Bare

8 Likes

Good deal buddy. Keep it level and call it good for now. I’ve got a bunch of projects myself just sitting. Waiting. When I manage to hold off, follow my plans and timing it feels good. It also feels better than pushing myself too hard. Even if it goes good, its stressful to push it. For me anyways.

6 Likes

good morning OG fam!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great thanksgiving with your familys! :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG! Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving with friends and family.

11 Likes

Good morning brotha and OG. :coffee:
Thanks and likewise! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone
Have a safe and happy thanksgiving!

8 Likes

Good morning all!!! Have a great Turkey day!!!
turkey dance  small

13 Likes

Haha awesome!

3 Likes

As long as it made you smile… my work here is done. I must travel on spreading the joy. lol

6 Likes

I hope your day is filled with joy unspeakable and full to the brim with love.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

Good morning and happy Turkey Day everyone!

11 Likes

Goodmorning and Happy Thanksgiving guys!

10 Likes