TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

It’s his graduation gift I think.

First story was that she didn’t like her 20m condo downtown she only uses when she visits the city twice a year for business.

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Maybe I should have graduated college, shit. I bet she has a bunch of land no one hunts either…

3 Likes

Good morning everybody :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

We’ve got a bit of land here that goes unhunted :grimacing:. But that house is beautiful. I love stone.

5 Likes

Good morning OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a great day! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning everybody!
In our staff meeting yesterday, the CEO said "As you all know, I have the final say in business closures for inclement weather, and I anticipate very inclement weather tomorrow starting about noon. Please make sure you don’t work any later than that. "
To be clear, it’s gonna be 75 and sunny here, I just have an awesome job/boss.

15 Likes

Good morning guys. Having a hard time getting to sleep

7 Likes

Cool boss :expressionless:

Slush festival hur

10 Likes

Winter has come to Arizona:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Good morning everybody, I’ll be starting my day in the hot tub out back!
Edit: I said good morning twice because I really want you to have a good morning

11 Likes

I thought i felt the goodness coming on a little stronger than usual…
:exploding_head:

Thanks bruv- passing it on to the next talking animal i see :sunrise:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning! …Feels a little like a Friday.

5 Likes

Morning @Mithridate. That looks like a recipe to eat shit if you aren’t careful. Brr.

4 Likes

Oh… It has a style that is very common here in Galicia

It is beautiful.

3 Likes

Good morning guys!
Damn @Mithridate keep that shit over there! But I will take the multi million dollar home! Please and thank you :pray:t3:

5 Likes

I’d love to see the houses there! Sounds like my kind of place!

4 Likes

Good Morning buddy. You good, or do I need to come smak ya around…with my cane?

4 Likes

I’m ok, just tired…. Bit overwhelmed but good nonetheless. Much respect my brother

10 Likes

We’ve built some crazy luxurious houses over the years for the ultra rich, indoor golf course with moving floor etc but that one I like a lot :ok_hand:

When I turn 50 the trees I planted deep east as a teen will be ripe and I’ll build myself a damn castle in the woods lol

Call me crazy but I love winter :wink:

3 Likes

It’s funny because those temps here in AZ are like -10*F to most Arizonians. Best believe I’m still rocking a T-Shirt and shorts though! haha

3 Likes