TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning everyone. :coffee:And a beautiful day

4 Likes

How are you doing bro @Emeraldgreen ?

2 Likes

Pretty damn good. I got the puppies on one side my cat on the other. A cup of coffee talking with you! How’re you @TopShelfTrees1 ?

6 Likes

Im glad to hear that , even the way you said it. Glad to see you in such good spirits! Im good, can’t complain. Pretty blessed lately, feel good, mentally good (bit overwhelmed lately but compared to a month or two ago, and the previous 5-6 months I’ll take it) thanks for asking. Feeling blessed lately for sure, a nice change

5 Likes

Good morning TopShelf’s crew! I hope those of you(us) who celebrated Thanksgiving had their fill.

7 Likes

Spirits are good. Really just need some find breaks to release some of that stress :disappointed:. Otherwise pretty damn good! Happy to hear you are also

4 Likes

I hear that bro, 100%

5 Likes

Morning Top. Mornin gang. Did my first warm weather thanksgiving last night. The vibe was different, anyway.

6 Likes

I bet, hope all is going well up there. Don’t forget to take some pics for me . Hope you had a great thanksgiving :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Hell yes! I know that one has been a long time coming!

6 Likes

Line forms just behind me :joy:. Honestly not sure if someone got there before me, some fast people in here!

3 Likes

20231124_104327

TopShelf isn’t the only one getting fire… hehe

Left is 96 sour diesel, you guys can see clues for the other 2 :wink:

12 Likes

I know what they are :wink: awesome brother! And to the mysterious donor! You are awesome bro! :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how the 96 does. You scooped them with the quickness :joy:

3 Likes

Morning everyone! Hey @TopShelfTrees1 maybe this mysterious donor sent you something too? Just maybe lol

3 Likes

I sure hope so :wink: watching and waiting patiently as possible :grimacing: lol

1 Like

Wait mystery donors😂 the suspense!

3 Likes

Well it’s snowing ffs!

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::disappointed::disappointed: has to happen eventually! I always hope It melts off fast.

1 Like

And right on time…. Santa brought mystery gifts!

Thank you SO MUCH to mystery Santa! You have 100% made my day with this one!
Feeling so blessed lately it’s unreal!

18 Likes