TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

And more epic gifts! These are even cooler than i expected! @Alexander bro! You definitely made my day here as well ! I had mentioned on another post how cool the name tags someone had were. I got a message asking if I would like some…. And I chose to get them for all of my moms/cuts ! These are going to be so good for my OCD and they are just epic! Thank you! Love that you added TopShelfTrees too! So awesome. Thank you :pray:t3:

27 Likes

Those are epic! Wow. That’s a pile of mom labels!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone have a good day!

Yesterday was probably only the second Thanksgiving I have ever not been with some type of family, but I just drank a few cold beers listened to some good music and smoked some hash until I fell asleep…

Woke up this morning feeling a little refreshed actually

12 Likes

Family is great, but sometimes these types of gatherings are draining

8 Likes

Glad to hear it, takes time but just stay positive, said it many times…. Hmu if u need to talk as well, got lots of good friends here always willing to help, let’s make today even better :wink: you’ve got this bro @Weednerd.Anthony

8 Likes

1000% bro! Soooo draining, I prefer the immediate family, dinner on the couch type thing personally, that’s my kinda get together, or out back by the bond fire, good food, friends and maybe a few drinks…. Perfect :relieved:

8 Likes

Just so everyone can crack a smile and laugh. I had to look up hmu to understand what your all saying :joy::crazy_face:! I never would have come up with hit me up!

7 Likes

Bahaha come on brother! I remember the first time I saw Lmmfao wayyy back then rotflmao I was lost…. Nowadays abbreviations are becoming the norm for sure, anything to save a millisecond right :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

It’s the way of the future :joy:. I still need to look some up​:joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

This was the first year we didn’t do some over the top, feed an army production for thanksgiving. We went to a swankish restaurant, ate their turkey dinner and went home. No exhausting all day cooking. No massive clean up. No extended family drama. Shit was nice just me and my wife and my parents.

6 Likes

That’s how I prefer it brother! 100% glad you had a good one @Indicana_Jones i really am :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Hell yeah man. I’m sure me and my wife will be back to doing it full retard style come Christmas. :joy:

3 Likes

Flip a coin!! One side says easy peasy. The other side says go out for dinner :joy:!

3 Likes

Those name tags look awesome! I’m gonna have to have my fiance 3d print me something like that! Cool idea @Alexander I’m gonna steal it if ya don’t mind lol

3 Likes

Hey all! So went out for turkey dinner but now no leftover sandwiches. You know bread, turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, gravy, and sometimes cranberry sauce so good! My girl and I might make Thanksgiving dinner just for the leftovers.,:rofl:
Big fun today on my way to change both front calipers on one of our cars.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Dont spend to much $ today.

6 Likes

Oh no. The check brake pads warning just came on in my whip the other day too. Legit hoping it’s just brake pads and not rotors or anything else thousand dollary. Can’t get it in anywhere til Monday.

2 Likes

Some years when we went to someone else’s place, the missus would buy a smaller turkey and get it cut I half by the butcher. Or just a turkey breast on the BBQ is good.

3 Likes

These are sick

2 Likes

good morning OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

really cool tags!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

thats such a sick idea lol. now lay them flat so we can read them all lmao

4 Likes