TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Sad part is you don’t even blaze! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Morning everyone :blush: More snow and frost here :pensive:

3 Likes

People have told me it’s probably a better thing that I don’t blaze. They’re not sure basic functions like heartbeats would continue if I did :joy:

2 Likes

No problem, glad you have a good neighbor. I can’t believe a care package made it across the pond before one could get across the border! Its crazy to me. I guess I need to get a passport. Lol

2 Likes

I need to renew mine now you’re reminding me again I was at the post office yesterday, Checking my PO Box and sending shoe some cash for the last auction I won and I saw multiple people renewing passports I should’ve got in line then and just started the process at least.

1 Like

I think post office districts just randomly decide to be fast or slow😂

1 Like

I never bothered getting one. Back in the day, I could just drive across the peace bridge and party with our neighbors.its kind of sad how things are now.
I’m pretty sure they just go with slow, in my neck of the woods @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a good day! Man I gotta adjust nets sometime this weekend my ladies are growing faster than I can keep up with now

5 Likes

Made some edibles from my grandmas sugar cookies recipe last night

13 Likes

Nice! I make Snickerdoodles.

3 Likes

captain Dibs checking in…lolololol, morning OG

5 Likes

Good Morning @TopShelfTrees1. How you doing today?

8 Likes

Good morning brother, I’m ok, how are you doing/feeling?

8 Likes

Morning folks :sunrise:
27 deg (F) and sunny
Coffee :coffee:
Then disc golf :flying_disc::golf: (:snowflake:)
Then more coffee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope you are all having the day you want - or the ability to bend it a little in that direction :v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m not too bad. My pain level isn’t bad right now. It can change so fast it’s crazy! I have a couple rolled to start things off in a few. Got a nice list of fairly easy projects, we’ll see what gets done once I’m moving around. Need to get my 3x3 cleaned out. It’s getting too crowded in the 2x2. The 3x will give the girls more room to spread out.

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Only Ok? Time to stare at those BOOs and get uplifted. Hope your sunday turns around. :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone hope your all having a great day!

7 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope you are all having a good day

9 Likes

Morning all hope everyone has a great day of watching football!

6 Likes

Sportball sports!! Woo-hoo!

8 Likes