TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

A coffee morning to everyone. Seems beautiful outside the window. Outa​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Morning guys and gals

8 Likes

Morning folks! I actually slept in this morning but I had to rest I was so exhausted…

6 Likes

Good morning everyone, @Weednerd.Anthony same here, wife is off all weekend, we both slept until about 20 mins ago. Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekends. And hopefully no one maxed out all the credit cards yesterday, no participation in Black Friday for me this year.

12 Likes

Good morning brotha and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

I just got up as well!
Actually I woke up at 6, drank 16 oz of water and popped a couple vitamins to head off any potential hangover, and then went back to sleep for 2 hours. :bear::sunglasses:

I just made the one purchase at Motherlode, and 35 bucks doesn’t max out my card :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now to make some coffee

7 Likes

Hell yeah @TopShelfTrees1 . No black Friday for us either. We saw some videos of Black Friday where the stores were completely empty. Lol. Take that consumerism!

8 Likes

Haha nice! Although it wasn’t by choice, mine would have been seed orders and a tent though most likely, and presents for my kids…. There is a big movement though trying to slow down the March , pretty cool

4 Likes

I’ll DEFINITELY accept that purchase bro :wink: hopefully no hangover for you :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

I don’t have a hangover!
My vitamin and water trick works…it’s a holdover from when I used to drink every day

6 Likes

Good Morning @TopShelfTrees1 & All You Top Shelf OGers :100: :call_me_hand:t2: Hope the weekend is treating everybody right. :crossed_fingers:t2:Hoping for better grows for everyone as well.

8 Likes

The Tasmanian Hmu, extinct in the wild, now thrives in captivity - as shorthand in our weed forums :joy:

8 Likes

Haha nice! Good morning guys!
@Not-Notjosh @OnePassionateGrower

4 Likes

Honestly I must have my head buried in the sand to not know this :joy:

5 Likes

Ba dum Ching :drum: @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

That’s my timely witty comeback for at least a week :joy:

4 Likes

@Trial-N-Error neighbour just dropped off an envelope that somehow ended up in their box yesterday…. Mint chocolate trip and goodies. Thank you brother man​:pray:t3: always appreciate you and everything you send my way…. Mucho gracias :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Bahaha…. Marked on the calendar :spiral_calendar: I’ll be expecting next weeks to make me spit out my coffee please :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I always come up with a great response, just a day or so later!! Loses something with that much of a delay

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: no doubt…. Damn indicas :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes