TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

@crownpoodle true you can find a lot of good stuff on YouTube

4 Likes

the appliance repairs are great!

3 Likes

I’ll take you up on that when it’s time to do the fronts. I’m a million miles from my tools and would be up shits creek if something were to go wrong.

6 Likes

Evening everyone! How is everyone doing today?

6 Likes

Pretty good. Living with my parents for 6 straight days is just about enough for this year.

5 Likes

I wish I had some one to go check on my plants for me. I have no idea what I’m in store for when I get home in a few more days.

5 Likes

27 Likes

hey @TopShelfTrees1 hope your days gets better man. So in your humble opinion gelato 33 or gelato 45?

3 Likes

Hey @420noob when I started buying seeds I was lost. Google got me Seedsman. Seedsman had Gelat-OG and Bruce Banger as freebies. I was excited about my 3 free seeds. Now thats funny. Anyways,
Novel play on words, but both were as good or better grown outdoors than the seeds I purchased. Both were pretty strong.

5 Likes

hope your day was better TST

the winter cold has finally really taken over the last 2 days. -20 over night tonight been making the grow room a little tricky to tune the air is so dry from the furnace and heat is always going on and off every 20 minutes. 2 gal pots used to get allow me to water every other day but now the pots are dry daily. some could prob even use two per day… and im not even 2 weeks into flower yet… yikes

4 Likes

good morning OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good morning!!

7 Likes

good morning piter hope you`re doing well!

7 Likes

Morning OG. What’s up TST? The moon is so bright I could read a newspaper @ 2am.

6 Likes

Well, from a couple weeks I’m feeling much better from my back problems.
It is a pity that I fucked a knee meanwhile :rofl:
But the knee not worries me as much as the back. So well, I think that I can do the snu-snu dance again and not the Patrick star pose :rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning folks, I probably got less than three hours of sleep last night I was tossing and turning the whole time.

Oh well I can take a nap later if I need to. But I need to get ready and start gardening soon. Have a good day everyone!

12 Likes

Morning og :raised_hands:

Job site hack #119

If you see a screw with many coats of paint on it and can’t make out what type it is - its a flat head screw. They come with 8 coats of paint from the manufacturer 🫡

14 Likes

Happy Tuesday people :sunglasses::sunrise:
Keep on keepin on :v:

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs! :coffee:

Have a great day everyone!

Try to add a bowl of water on top of the vent where heat is pushed out into the room with the tent. Or in the room if you have baseboard heating. As a way to increase humidity slowly via evaporation. We do to combat the dry air from the heat in the winter.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee:

7 Likes