TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Love it. At least you’re a sophisticated slut. :rofl:

3 Likes

Always.

I work too hard to mess with the cheap stuff.
Food, bedding, buds and drinks, footwear, I need the high grade :wink:

6 Likes

Sushi and weed were always my biggest expenses

6 Likes

I shouldn’t tell you I passed on a big chunk of fresh, sushi grade Bluefin. A commercial friend did an off-load, and had some to spare. I had company. He’ll be back in.

5 Likes

Like the British elite gin gin and more gin. Where would we be without the juniper?

3 Likes

I must admit my ignorance, I’ve known about juniper for a long time, never could identify it in the wild… I just checked there’s a variety local to me.

Next summer Ill find and pick some from the woods :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

This is actually quite unnerving!

6 Likes

1780-2059

Pinpointing ups and downs with historical events
/money changers makes it all the more important.

There’s one more chart, one that follows the fibbonacci ratio that makes sense and can be extrapolated through centuries. Most deep highs and deep lows match the tritch chart but the cycle/tempo of mid periods is “décalés” “offset” by a couple years.

I believe it’s the Bennett chart

7 Likes

:grin:

7 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the whole OG Fam!

have great sunday! :innocent: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Morning everyone…

Have a good day !

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!

6 Likes

Good morning guys, man my back is crushed! And I’ve got a ton more crap to do today…. I need to get back in proper shape…. :persevere: hope everyone is having a truly great weekend.

9 Likes

Morning folks, @TopShelfTrees1 you get your boy all moved in?

5 Likes

Negative. We did a lot but mostly just big stuff, Did some painting, bit of drywall, some baseboard replacing , put up new window treatments and shutters, mounted the tvs etc. but there’s an absolute shit ton of boxes now :man_facepalming:t2: gonna be another long day, told him I’m relaxing until 11 or so though today

7 Likes

Gotta get some proper rest and smoke in I’d think, and don’t forget to eat a big breakfast!!

4 Likes

My breakfast is a monster and a cliff bar

4 Likes

Hell yes, we’re going for breakfast before I start today, and smoke is an absolute must. Some good pain killing smoke to be exact

6 Likes