TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

If I’m home, doing nothing I rarely eat breakfast. It’s actually an issue I need to resolve. You and those damn monsters ! Haha, I suppose it’s no different than me and my coffee obsession though

3 Likes

The caffeine and sugar gives me a boost

Plus they’re literally addictive what can I say. Sugars a bish

4 Likes

I hear ya brother, I’d be in hell with no coffee! We all have our vices that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Good morning :coffee:

I could go for a big breakfast right about now. I thinking French toast, Homefries, Scrambled eggs toast and a gallon of coffee :grin:

5 Likes

I could do with some crepes and lemon juice and sugar

2 Likes

A pipe and a crepe? :joy:

6 Likes

I prefer a bong and blitz. :laughing:

5 Likes

Good morning fellas.

I feel you on the moving tip @TopShelfTrees1 . The only really enjoyable experience I’ve ever had was on of my wife’s homies started dating this dude that owns his own moving company. This fool showed up like Captain good guy to help one of his girlfriends homies move. He took charge gave everyone tasks and like 4 of us had an entire 2 bedroom crib packed up in a uhaul, moved across town and unpacked into the new house in about 3 hours. This lazy heaux had barely even started to pack her shit up in boxes when everyone had showed up to start helping.

9 Likes

Haha sucks to be out of likes

5 Likes

Oh man I’ve been there, show up and they are like “well were still packing” then see 1/2 the house is done! :man_facepalming:t2: people are just dumb, but I’d have to say moving is one of my most hated endeavours for sure

7 Likes

Confession: I did that once and my mom told me I needed to have my shit together and packed next time, helpers were to move stuff and eat pizza and beer, not to pack my shit

6 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day today!

4 Likes

To true buddy I have noticed same shit bad back = must keep core in shape. I’m not keeping up either.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me what’s going on with these leaves? Asking for a friend in hydro buckets

4 Likes

Looks a lot like Spider mite damage to these old eyes. Scope the undersides of the leaves and check for webbing.

7 Likes

Got some more details. 11/18 they had a wild ph swing from 5.8 down to 5.4-5.2. Since then they have developed these issues. Lil stick by laughing hyena seeds day 65 autoflowering

2 Likes

Agree w @FirstCavApache64.

It’s highly unlikely that’s a nutrient or ph issue. The sheer volume of tiny spots covering the leaves….

4 Likes

That was my fear! He doesnt spray IPM or have prevention measure for pests and his grow is located in a shed outside so he has to walk outside thru his yard to get to the grow. I tried telling him to be more proactive. Hopefully it’s something silly but man that would suck if it is pests

7 Likes

This will help and someone to split the cost of the items.

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

7 Likes