TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Thanks brother :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

happy b-day for your son my brother.

have a good one …

5 Likes

Thank you brother :facepunch:t2: very much appreciated :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Good afternoon @TopShelfTrees1 and happy bday to your boy!

4 Likes

In chair at dentist office all numbed up and ready for surgery. Almost entire upper jaw :exploding_head::sob:. I’m super nervous sorry for many posts.

8 Likes

Oh man, I would be too, you’ve got this. No apologies necessary

3 Likes

Thank you brotha man :pray:t3: EVERYTIME I show him one he gets a big smile! You guys are the best

3 Likes

No apprehension brother. The dentist man is gonna fix you right up. Guaranteed to feel better instantly when they are done.

3 Likes

Matter fact, I’m excited to get the dentist. I have 3 teeth that are broken to shit that need to come out. They have always sent me up the road due to my blood pressure. They were always like here’s some antibiotics. Come back and see us when you’re not gonna stroke out when we pull these teeth. Lol. I get it I guess.

5 Likes

I’ve got a couple that need some attention too, bad.

3 Likes

Bro. That shit is the worst. All my problems come from the same issue. Like 3 years ago I had a filling fall out and then that molar broke in half while I was eating. More recently like 6 months ago I had another molar filling fall out and I bit down on it and broke a completely healthy tooth in half then the molar the filling fell out of broke in half. I was spitting out little pieces of metal and broken teeth like “what in the actual fuck is happening right now?”

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 tell your son i said happy birthday! Hope everyone is having a good day!

2 Likes

Bonne Fete @TopShelfTrees1

Passe en une bonne

Bare

2 Likes

congratulations and best wishes!!!

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones that’s how horror stories start off? Did you make an old gypsy woman mad?

4 Likes

Hahaha. That’s what it feels like for real. I did date a witch like 20 years ago. She assured me she didn’t practice black magic. Maybe all that was a lie so she could collect my hair and nail clippings for future use.

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs! :coffee:

Let’s kick Thursday’s door down and seize the day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

@420noob how ya doin smiley? :grin:

Good morning 🪱

5 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee::coffee: Up :joy:

@420noob hope the dentist appointment went well.

@TopShelfTrees1 hope yesterday problems stayed there

6 Likes

Morning everyone! So I might of took my clones for the next run too early. I thought they were all gonna stay short but this one strain just won’t stop growing and it’s gonna be like 2 months max before the next run and a tent is open. Man what do I do with this lady just kill her off and start a new plant closer to the start date because she’s gonna be a beast to maintain until then and I don’t want to top until I’m ready to flip to flower. All the other solo cup plants stayed small but man this one wants to give me a run for my money. Until I figure out a solution she’s been banished to the back right corner of the tent lol

19 Likes