TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @InTheWoods , @Emeraldgreen , @HighTilliDie, @NoCal !!

have a great day!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Mornin’ y’all!

We had out-of-town guests come in last night, just passing through like snowbirds will do. They drive a car that leaks oil from every concievable aperture, and left a puddle on the asphalt driveway. :roll_eyes:

…Hope your day is off to a better start. :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Off to a decent start. @HighTilliDie looks great in there bro!
@MrGreenJeans i know those vehicles all too well, should have seen my old driveway :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 you think I should just start a new ajs cut about 2 weeks before the end of flower in the other tents or battle with this one until then? I only have 48 inches headroom with light gap in my flower tents

3 Likes

It looks gorgeous. I would cut off everything except for the 2 bottom most nodes, and pinch the stretchy tip of the longer bottom branch, to keep her short and help her bush out for a higher yield! She gets big.

E.g:

3 Likes

I’d start a new one, unless you wanna start applying some heavy LST now.

3 Likes

Or do what @herojuana.tom said. I often have to take my moms back to almost nothing, I actually started using enzymes again for this fact for the dying/decaying roots.

3 Likes

My main consideration is that the longer they veg, the more the final product seems to kick. Maybe its all in my head, but cutting it back a few times will definitely result in chonkier nuggage

7 Likes

Hmm, never really noticed, or thought of this fact tbch, then again it’s been over 7 years since I was holding/keeping so many clones. Now I’m very curious, very cool insight bro :thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t even have AJ’s yet myself. Heard she’s the best cut? What’s your take @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

I dumbly gave AJ’s up to make room for the rezdog cut, but that AJ’s was kick ass and seemed to finish a lot quicker than Rezdog’s…It has an extra indica kick from the Afghani crossed into it which I really really liked… preferred even… but they are both FANTASTIC strains in my book.

6 Likes

Oh man, now I gotta try her. Nice

5 Likes

Well I guess I’ll cut her down and reclone her in a week or so

3 Likes

Wish I knew you had her when you sent the SS. :man_facepalming:t2: probably should have asked but I wasn’t trying to get greedy

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 next time I’ll give you first dibs of ajs cut but im wondering if leet didn’t ask for it too? I know I sent sunset sherbert and 96 sour diesel

4 Likes

How’s the 96 sour? How does it compare to AJ? @HighTilliDie

2 Likes

So far sour diesel ajs cut grows much faster but is finicky with environmental issues and the 96 sour is slower growing but not as finicky

4 Likes

But what one smokes better? :joy:. Similar smell, flavor? Flower times?

2 Likes

I’ll let you know next grow lol

2 Likes

I’ll be stalking your thread for details :grin:

2 Likes