TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Yup. But will likely be used for breeding only.
Unless of course I buy two. :thinking:

1 Like

Cinder blocks are nice and cheap, and you can get flat top-slabs for cheap almost anywhere. Fill up the holes with some kind of gravel or what have you, no gluing necessary.

I did this in like an hour lol, most of that was digging cuz I live on a hill

As far as penises in the fire go lol, they work like backdraft, the fire will pull air through the tubes on its own. I know it’s called a blowjob, but …haha don’t stick a leaf blower on your penises, haha

13 Likes

I should do that.
I just took a few scoops with a mini-ex and called it good.
The redneck way. :rofl:

1 Like

Truck rim or an old washer tub is pretty red neck. Cinder blocks over time crack from the heat . Unless I just build too big of fires . This one is rocks with cement over top .

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m a “circle of rocks” dude, but I put in a tiny bit more effort at the request of Mrs breadwinner

5 Likes

I’m gonna get a crusher cone. Then put some local boulders around it’s taper.

3 Likes

Damnit. Y’all got me wanting to build a fire pit now.

4 Likes

Lol I just want to build a fire! Now.
:rofl::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Do it. It’s better than tv!

For some reason the kids ask way better questions around the fire, it’s magic

5 Likes

One of my favorite lines in a song " let Beavis and Butt-Head teach the kids about fire" fire fire :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Yall wanna see something wild. Quick check on the ladies in the flower tent and 3 out of 4 of my plants have weird leaf mutations. 2 plants are growing extra leaves from the leaf center and one is just growing extra leaves and stacking them

12 Likes

Oh that’s neat. What strain is that? I had alani skunk do that to me on the regular. I also got these little tiny buds growing from the crux of the fan leaves. That’s the only strain Ive grown that did that.

2 Likes

Check it

2 Likes

The 2 strains growing the leafs out the center are purple diesel and trainwreck 14r x pistachio. It’s more noticeable on the purple diesel tho. Purple diesel is nuclear dawn genetics and trainwreck 14r x pistachio is humboldts

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones that’s super cool now im REALLY excited for flower!

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy…I remembered what I did have holed away…
Tons of raw and/or rolled cured scissor hash!
:shushing_face::drooling_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Cool mutations bud.
I once gave a friend some bag seed beans from way back once. Not that long ago I suppose. Idk mannnnn, times irrelevant. :laughing:
Anyways, it grew some weird bud in the middle of the leaf mutation(forgot what it’s called, to stoned to look it up). Somehow, all the weird bud formations and mutations of buds turned into some serious dank.

Man, I’m torched. :grin:

4 Likes

Good morning OG fam !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great sunday!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

7 Likes

Good morning, its pretty normal around here,for sure during deep season.
I live in a pretty rural area, mostly farm fields, hedge rows and hardwoods.
We get some big, corn fed deer and way to many.
There’s usually somebody target practicing around here, so its not uncommon to hear. Quite a few shooting clubs , and a lot of people just testing their reloads.

8 Likes

Goodmorning folks!

So much going on at once sometimes I seriously feel like I’m just a headless chicken running around lol

Be well and happy growing :sunny:

11 Likes