TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning everyone

9 Likes

Morning folks, @Weednerd.Anthony what you got going on this early?

11 Likes

Good morning OG fam! You guys were busy in here last night, coffee tastes real good this morning! Hope everyone is having a great morning

11 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
Nothing like watering the plants and getting showered on by pollen. :joy:
No way iā€™m containing it haha.

7 Likes

Morning OG! I think Iā€™m doing good? Better smoke more so I canā€™t tell. Me and the Missus got invited to birthday party for Harper. We see her at lots of family stuff. Not every day a 3 year old (or anyone else) requests my presence.

9 Likes

Haha I know the feeling, that shit is like wild fire, just gets everywhere, a spray bottle is your best friend in these times.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Happy Birthday Harper! Hope she has the best day humanly possible. Iā€™m picturing her little ear to ear grin now ! :grinning:

3 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle :coffee:
Hope the Trainwreck meds are getting your day started off right.
Sounds like a awesome day ahead of you, Happy birthday Harper! :partying_face:

@TopShelfTrees1 haha I donā€™t think I can spray everything down, Iā€™m just letting that pollen fly and hit everything. I will have to do a deep clean after this but will expect lingering pollen for a couple runs after.

6 Likes

The thing about kids events, Iā€™m never thinking about all my crap I have to deal with when I go them.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a blessing in itself brother, man Iā€™m surprised they donā€™t have you on some lorazapem or something, just to keep your mind from always heading that direction and to relieve the stress of itā€¦. See even more reason to go to lots of parties :wink:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Looks like heart palpitations are back on the menu!

8 Likes

@Indicana_Jones you get pvcā€™s

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones You ok bro?

5 Likes

Harperā€™s dad Derek was Terryā€™s brother-in-law. Heā€™s hurt too. Uncle Terry was a big loss in that house too.
Derek is a plumber. He refused to let me pay to install an HĀ²O heater last week. Harper will get a good gift from us.

6 Likes

Getting ready to clone right now

and then Iā€™ll prep a few things to flip soon! @Hotrods_and_hounds

I hope everyone is having a nice and easy Sunday morningā€¦

I missed your post about the palpitations brother you will be in my prayers I really really hope it doesnā€™t lead to an attack or emergency!! @Indicana_Jones

12 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m all good @TopShelfTrees1. Itā€™s a low potassium issue thatā€™s brought on by my adrenal gland thing. I should be able to go to the doc get some blood work drawn and eat some potassium pills and be back to normal for a couple months.

10 Likes

Weā€™ll get your ass over there to the docs bro! We donā€™t want any more Indicana issues, youā€™ve been doing so great!

7 Likes

I think this is gonna be an on going thing until I get surgery to take care of the main issue. It would happen the day before Iā€™m supposed to hit the road for Florida. Maybe the added stress is what set it off and they will calm down. Either way, they arenā€™t anything like they were while I was in the hospital. I can just feel them coming back.

@Hotrods_and_hounds hey brother. Had to look up what that even was. I was sitting here like "yeah of course I have all kinds of extra PVC pipes laying around!":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I donā€™t think thatā€™s what it was. I got several EKGs while I was down and everything came back tits!

9 Likes

Oh ya I forgot you are leaving tomorrowā€¦. Well take it easy, vacation is supposed to be relaxing so just relax. Enjoy your time and I hope you guys have an absolute blast!

5 Likes

Well wouldnā€™t you know, Iā€™m outta likes. Haha. Thanks brother. :heart::heart::heart:

I intend to have a great time with my folks.

Also something else great to do while in Florida is watch the news. It gives a whole reaffirming view point on just how normal Virginia is :joy:

10 Likes