TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

I made a thread. It works.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone coffee seed germination? Have a great day everyone

4 Likes

Why can’t I find it! :rage:

3 Likes

Good morning bro, hoping your morning is going awesome for you .

3 Likes

Hey TST have a good start and fingers crossed for a overall recovery at your end :wink:

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Thank you sir :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day! I’m contemplating up potting my oriental pear and blueberry bush this morning with that leftover soil from shipping to Topshelf. Ive had that oriental pear for about 5 years now its crazy. Been waiting to get my own place so i can plant some nice blooming trees and fruit trees. Unfornately i didnt know it wasnt a fruiting tree when I plucked it from the forest but ive been growing it ever since

9 Likes

Good morning bro! Thats so cool, I love that kinda stuff, I often used to grab random stuff and plant it in my garden (when I had a big one I could) I miss having the space to do it.

4 Likes

Good morning! Time to catch up to the early side of the hemisphere.

2 Likes

Good morning to the TRUE North ! Any signs of spring out your way bro?

5 Likes

Healthy plant, must have awesome roots :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I heard it supports grafting of more than or close to 40 different stone fruit varieties :wink:

3 Likes

It’s warming up for sure, but we don’t typically see any leaves on the trees until May.

1 Like

I prefer further north :grin:
Much respect for those poor bastards that live even further north of me. :rofl:

3 Likes

I missed all the fishing talk a couple days ago. Now I’m sitting in work dreaming about getting out again.

1 Like

Anyone know where I can get just a 90u bubble bag??!

I have a 8 bag 1 gallon set off kijiji for 10$ so I can work with that but seriously why is it so hard to get a single 90u?!

In a week i’ll just buy the 8 bag bubblebagdude set but if anyone has suggestions PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

4 Likes

My back was feeling a bit warm while I was gaming and I look back to see this lmao. Too funny! Ahh the life of dogs man I swear she’s so spoiled

10 Likes

Spoiled and SUPER CUTE! That put a big smile on my face ! @HighTilliDie

5 Likes

Trust me I know, it’s hard to get singles of any micron, or if you find em it’s ridiculous! Same with sift screens etc. I always wondered why though, like one of those guys needs a bubble bag website where you can buy mixed kits of any option . In time I bet they would do well just on that aspect , especially with a great product and good price point. Sold!

3 Likes

I don’t know about bags but you can get screens at art supply stores.

3 Likes