TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

For real a 5 buck PBJ should be gourmet or infused!

6 Likes

It looks like they just stained each side of the bread with the smell of peanut butter and jelly. Peanut butter like product with jelly color. :joy:

That thing is chintzy. I believe they call portions like that a “smattering”!

3 Likes

They’re charging extra for all the chemicals and preservatives. That stuff is expensive don’t ya know…

5 Likes

Gonna have to get the never forget food truck out and under cut them!

3 Likes

Hahaha. How could I forgot all about the never forget food truck. We’re putting wawa and their bullshit pb&js outta business, stat.

3 Likes

Yes! Do eeeet

3 Likes

The food truck franchise is what’s gonna be needed to support weedholler town lol.

3 Likes

Y’all are gonna have to help me remember. Who else were we trying to put out of business? Was it Chick-fil-A and their bullshit closed on Sundays asses? I have so many food beefs! Haha.

2 Likes

Chick filet can make the list! It was who ever was gonna do the surge pricing. So like lunch time was more expensive than like 3. Chick filet said they are going to use antibiotic and hormoned chicken chicken soon because cost was rising to much.

2 Likes

Yesssss. Wendy’s is a dead man! With their bullshit. Never forget.

Speaking of surge pricing. We just got some serious “upgrades” to our interstates here…they added a new ez pass express lane to ease congestion. The more people are in the express lane the higher the toll goes to keep congestion down in the express lane. So there was a wreck the other day ago and the police were funneling people into the express lane to get around it. The express lane was so damn full and clogged up people were being charged $15 a pop to crawl a mile or two down the road. :joy: I’d be pissed. Ez pass can get it too.

3 Likes

Yup Wendy’s, do Tim Hortons and Subway just for me too cuz they always get me sick! :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

OMFG what’s next, they keep experimenting with weird shit here too, upping the speed limit, lanes for cars with passengers only, and we have a toll highway but no joke it’s like 25$ to Toronto or a bit further from my place, so the people who take it to commute daily…… 50$ a pop ! No joke :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Or at least 5 for 5. Shits probably jam not even jelly. :grin:

3 Likes

I got you. Remember just a few years ago it was $5 footlongs? Check this out

Subway-6-Selected-Six-Inch-Subs

They can definitely get it. How did they raise the price for half as much. They can also definitely fucking get it.

3 Likes

Oh man! See , pricks!

2 Likes

You know what’s crazy, I like the natures choice or whatever pur filtered milk, not the 11$ natrel but it’s like 5$ instead of 4$ or was, it went up to 6$ whatever everything went up, yesterday morning I go to Zehrs 8.79$ or something I’m like ya f!?k that, since I go to two places at least I head to Sobeys after , well guess what 8 freaking 79 so I bought regular 2% for 5$ instead :man_facepalming:t2: it’s like last week that stuff was only 2.50$ :confounded:

3 Likes

Yo. All bullshit aside. I stay accidentally forgetting to pay for groceries all the time. It’s like every time the scanner only scans half of what I boop into my basket.

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones man I saw some guy on Instagram went to Walmart self check out and rang up buying it by weight as yellow onions. Bought a gang of food for like 12 bucks.

3 Likes

Hahaha. I’ve seen “some one” do that before too. Buy your food by weight. Bananas are like 49¢ an lb or something.

dave-chappelle-fuck-em

4 Likes

I didn’t forever but I’m getting more and more adventurous now since prices skyrocketed. I’ve literally sat and watched others whole my wife checks everything out, and my god most are like one for you, one for me, the whole time! I buy like 250$ worth of stuff and maybe get like 40$ for me. Maybe I’m just too damn honest now or idk

6 Likes