TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

i think it is the onions. read somewhere like at picnic’s things like that when people get sick. it is the onions somehow they attract the bad bugs (botulism)

2 Likes

I guarantee someone will gladly do so …. Those gems, no question. I’ve got way too much on my plate and I’m no sativa master so I’d prefer someone better nuanced at equatorial etc. I’m sure I could do it but my good if I messed them up I’d never let myself live it down. For real

4 Likes

My bad brother :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Lol that’s like rolling the dice and buying gas station sushi :sushi:

5 Likes

lol I cringe everytime I see that stuff :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
man thats nasty who the hell eat that :rofl:

3 Likes

I gotta share this man. That gary payton is looking beautiful. I plan to chop today or tomorrow whenever I find the free time

4 Likes

my bad found the link love the look of them girls whats your grow tent 3x3?

2 Likes

Click on watch in YouTube @amumayuk it worked for me, maybe you need an account? :thinking:

1 Like

Looks absolutely killer bro! And spot on! Like literally like all the good pics anyways! Even that ssh is throwing down like crazy! My god! I just uppotted my Gary the day before yesterday. Once I can get cuts, she’s going in :wink:

3 Likes

@amumayuk That tent is a 27x27x63 got 2 GP and 2 SSH in there

2 Likes

I do 10 on and 14 off from the 3rd node with sativas, combined with lots of training.
They always crush it!

4 Likes

He’s got mad skillz too :point_up_2:t3:

3 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind @Dope_Heffalump. I’m not used to running sativas and I always run a variety of plants so I don’t expect a massive yield everytime but this SSH and GP surprised me. Wasn’t going for quantity at all just wanted to do a quick flower run for a taste to see if I wanted to keep the moms around

2 Likes

If you like dank…. You’ll love Gary . SSH I have no clue or don’t recall anyway. It looks so good bro, great work

4 Likes

The MT and ODD are looking amazing too. I took pics a few days ago and didn’t ever post it lmao. The ODD and MT just keep on stacking and getting taller I love it! Thanks for your kind words @TopShelfTrees1 I appreciate it! Just doing my best and trying to better myself every grow

2 Likes

Those look great!

2 Likes

And that you are no question. Truly :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

SSH can be potent and definitely yield big time if the right pheno

4 Likes

Haha. Gross. I was filling up the other day and I saw a gas station PB&J. Besides being grossed out, I was so mad that motherfucker was $5

7 Likes