TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

There is, if you know what I’m saying. Except Walmart. They use a level of ai facial recognition that would make orwells head spin. I try not to even go in there.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Long live the good people of weedhollertown.

7 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @Indicana_Jones and the OG family!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for some coffee, have a great into sunday! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning folks! @Indicana_Jones good morning sheriff!! @m0sirys happy Sunday dude!!

5 Likes

Good morning sheriff @Indicana_Jones , our international consultant and fellow world domination plotter @m0sirys and mechanic extraordinaire @Hotrods_and_hounds idk what I’ll do but I’m still in regardless.

10 Likes

Weedhollertown is gonna need a fishery expert for real. Can’t overgrow the world on an empty stomach.

7 Likes

Yes! I’m so down for that title….

7 Likes

And I missed a perfectly good opportunity for a fishing pun. I’m disappointed in myself for reel.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Today I’m not going to procrastinate :joy::joy::joy::joy:. Hope your all well

5 Likes

Bahaha :drum: ba dum Chung !

6 Likes

Bahaha (I’m laughing at the thought of me EVER not procrastinating) :man_facepalming:t2: I swear I’m the king of that shit nowadays

6 Likes

Morning OG. I’m so tired of waking up congested!

6 Likes

Good morning my brother, hopefully besides that you are off to a great start!
My wife always used to wake up all stuffy and sniff all night in her sleep etc. got her a nivage…. No more

6 Likes

Morning @crownpoodle nice to see ya!!

5 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and crew!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly ya goat shepherd you! Hoping you have a great day ahead on the homestead bro :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 . You too. I’m about done taking my extended break. Rosin and Frankenstein will do that to a feller. lol
Just finishing up my 3rd cup of black energy and I’ll be rebuilding the wall of my shed. Had a water leak in the back that I didn’t know about until the lower frame had started to rot. The whole lower half of the wall needs replaced anyway so I’ve taken the wall completely down. Now I have to rebuild. Yay.

4 Likes

Definitely could be worse , at least you caught it before it got to all the walls or more anyway. I hear you about the early morning bowls too lol , if mines just a bit too big it’ll alter the entire trajectory of my day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. The only thing that’ll change a guys plans faster is a wife. lol

5 Likes

I always say “It’s a guys job to plan things out for his day. It’s a woman’s job to tell him what he’s actually going to do today.”
It’s odd how my priorities are only priorities in my own mind sometimes.
:rofl:

7 Likes