TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

No doubt, same here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I would, however, say that a giant gaping hole in the shed is a priority for both of us right now. Iā€™ve got it tarped but we have been having some rough weather. Coming from the wrong direction at that. I could imagine that shed catching wind and ripping itself apart from the foundation.

5 Likes

Yikes! Ya thatā€™s no bueno, hope all goes well for you :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

Me too, me too.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got an appointment with the Ear, Nose, Throat guy. My primary is pretty sure I have sinus polyps.

4 Likes

Ahhhthat would make sense. Ask him about the nivage and if he thinks it would help? If so I can help get you one brother, for sure.

4 Likes

Huge shoutout to @GreenHighland for putting a bunch of strains I really wanted for some time in my hands! And some epic new stuff too. Seriously I was literally ecstatic opening that package brošŸ˜

Much MUCH respect :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

Haha. It sounds like youre building beds for your wifeā€™s blueberry plants today too, huh?

5 Likes

It is so humbling sometimes what a fellow grower will do, for the most part,f or a stranger, who we only know off of here. Enough praise can never be given.

6 Likes

Hey I want in on weedhollertown. Iā€™ll make myself useful.

3 Likes

Out of likes but ABSOLUTELY! :100:

5 Likes

Im a bit late, but I can grow some cabbage for the cause.
Think of all the Kim Chi and saurkraut we could consume.
Probiotics keep the system firing on all cylinders. :grinning:

10 Likes

Haha. Youā€™re in. Now my wife is interested too. You mentioned the magic food.

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Kinda crap on my end my trainee destroyed a die because he didnā€™t listen to me and I didnā€™t double/ triple check his work. Small fuck up but still thats an email I didnā€™t want to send. You see this die was supposed to be flat on 2 sides and now its a round punch lmfao. Well actually its trash but it could be a round punch now

6 Likes

Youā€™re in too. The real only requirement is that you grow a crap ton of weed.

4 Likes

What if itā€™s a metric buttload.

Either way you said Iā€™m in no takes backsies. :joy:

5 Likes

I think metric buttloads actually weigh more so youā€™re good.

4 Likes

Good afternoon @TopShelfTrees1 and friends!

Iā€™m trying to think of a skill I can contribute to the hollerā€¦ I can cut hair, at least as well as Floyd the barber. ā€¦Been cutting my own since Covid, and will never go back to paying for that services. (I suppose the fact that Iā€™ve got less hair nowadays plays a role in that decision too.) But will the good folks of weedhollertown even need haircuts??? Or are we gonna let our freak flags fly?

ā€¦Been enjoying the basketball lately. Never watched the women play it before, but BY GOD theyā€™re good! Iā€™m looking forward to the championships today and tomorrow.

6 Likes

What did he send? Iā€™m dying to know

1 Like

And just because I love talking about genetics

Things Iā€™d die for:
Nightpiff
Nigerian silk / black
Mango Nigerian haze
More headbanger work
Dragon energy
CookieType pure
10k jack