TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

It’s fun to fuck around like this lol

2 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam.!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

OIP (6)

6 Likes

Good morning everybody :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the day!

@HighTilliDie Sounds like a great day on the farm brotha. Goats eyes are always cool to look and take photos of.

6 Likes

Morning folks! I’m still in like jail :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The wall of my shed
just came apart in my
neighbours yard I have
to re-built the whole shed

Like I need it that and am all alone
to do it.

Have a Great day

Bare

7 Likes

That really sucks @Barefrog ! :sob:

Though your story reads like poetry with the suffering and everything.

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone!

Been a little less active recently here on OG, just trying to focus on continuing to better myself any way I can, and stay 100% on top of gardening and never be even a little lazy anymore, plus I have been working on consuming a little bit less caffeine, so I keep passing out midday :joy:

8 Likes

I’ve cut back on coffee @Weednerd.Anthony . Cut out the energy drinks too. Lots of green tea. Some decaf. Hasn’t been an issue like I expected.

5 Likes

I’m glad to hear that, really the worst thing I’ve noticed is I just may get a little tired mid afternoon, but I’m hoping that won’t last long once I’m a little more used to drinking less

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

5 Likes

morning guys! How’s it going so far?

3 Likes

kind of a dreary day out as my dad would say take heart i put these out last weekend no reason just cause you can and i did Monday April 1st yes the dome was covered in snow twice last week tomatoes are a tropical plant and yes those are. the other is a flower Calendula great for cuts

5 Likes

Just another day in paradise.

The good news is that the wife has so many garden starts planted that it gave me an excuse to give her my 600 watt led, which let me replace it in my garden with a big HPS.

11 Likes

Good afternoon all

looks around where is topshelf?

4 Likes

Might have needed a day away from us. Get something done.

4 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for a mug of coffee and a bowl :slight_smile: have a nice day ya all! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Ever make the coffee then realize you forgot to put the coffee in?

8 Likes

happens from time to time, i call it than tee water :smiley: good morning @Foreigner :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good morning OG. Coming to you live from Savannah Georgia where the reviews for this hotel said everything was dirty and homeless people stole all of their tools out of their van over night. The people at the front desk were not helpful and didn’t care.

So far this place is a little dirty. I’ll check out breakfast in another hour.

12 Likes

Good morning everyone, had a shite day yesterday, let’s hope this one’s much better! @Indicana_Jones safe travels bro, hope you guys have a blast!
@Barefrog that really sucks bro, I had similar happen to me actually, mine was a crappy Rubbermaid one and just fell apart though.
Hope everyone has an amazing day! Off to the doctors , to get some groceries and to drop off a few packages .

14 Likes