TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Hahaha.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great morning so far! Hey @TopShelfTrees1 @leetdood @Emeraldgreen I know you guys have been eagerly awaiting this moment! 6 into the ground last night and probably the other 4 by tonight when I’m off work

10 Likes

Good morning TST and crew!

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong.

When trimming goes from smiles and enjoyable to

6 Likes

Good morning fam, hope you guys are having a great morning. Not the best morning , but I’ll survive.

12 Likes

Good morning all

As always @TopShelfTrees1 I’m here if you need to talk

Just got loads of work done

8 Likes

Thanks brother, nice to see you up bright and early. You know how much I appreciate you :facepunch:t2: and your friendship. You are the best!

7 Likes

Lol as I told @HighTilliDie

I laid down for a tiny wee bit of shut eye at 10pm. Woke up 3 hours later, nothing done for the day. So I decided to get cracking.

4 Likes

Some clones left to transplant, veg has to be watered, clone trays to be cleaned, possibly take some clones

But I got like, dozens of transplants done the last couple days

4 Likes

Some goji margy, one astro dawg, some double burnout, stardawg bx, and dawgsbreath seedlings made it for sure

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 you could put on the 2010 classic Piranha 3D. It’s helping my morning right now as I type. :wink:

4 Likes

Good morning OG.
Hope your day improves @TopShelfTrees1
Weather is sucking today.

4 Likes

Atta boy! Getting lots done! Awesome

1 Like

I always loved the piranha movies, thank you bro :facepunch:t2:
@THCeed same to you, much respect. You guys are the best.

4 Likes

Have to, big plans for flower and seed as you know haha

1 Like

Bubbles our :parrot: sings his version of one of the “Wild wild girls” DJ bangers :rofl:

I played it again when he was little just after we got him and he sang and danced to it as the kiddos got eaten by fish. We laughed pretty hard and now years later he still does the song as part of his routine when showing off and especially when horny :rofl:

This is the song.

When it goes “Shake that ass for me” you can imagine seeing your bird dancing may just murder your heart with love 'splosions. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s so awesome! I’ve always wanted a parrot! Since I was like 10 yo. African grey or a macaw. :parrot: OMG I wanna see this one day, I must! That’s so awesome

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
This is my buddy Chewy. I miss him every day.
1517ca7da4380bb627e9414b885dc4072f9e9e14_2_638x500

9 Likes

Chewy looks so cute

3 Likes

That’s a serious commitment and crazy bite force :sweat_smile:

Bubbles is our little :banana: of a Cockatiel.

He has his own facebook page with just under 3K followers :rofl:

This is one of the things my partner does… it’s all very silly in a very great way.

11 Likes