TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

He fly he screm :green_heart:

5 Likes

Does he have an Insta page too? Maybe he needs one.

4 Likes

Chewy was a free flyer. He would fly about 100 - 200’ away and no further. All day long he would follow us around when we were cutting logs. Then when we headed home he’d take off ahead of us and be on the porch waiting for me when I got there.
He didn’t talk other than “love you”. My wife spent weeks teaching him that. lol

10 Likes

Awwww thats so beautiful

4 Likes

@crownpoodle no idea I don’t social media. Prob no but if Mrs P wants to do that she will lol.
Red-head, can’t stop her if I wanted too. :rofl: :+1:

@MoBilly

(Love overload)

6 Likes

@MoBilly that’s a beautiful bird! And that story is awesome! That’s what I dream of doing with a bird! So cool!

4 Likes

My apologies @Pigeonman . lol

3 Likes

Facebook famous Cockatiel no way ! That’s awesome! Almost make me wanna get fb just to see. What a cutie! My friends mom breeds cockatiels in fact.

3 Likes

Word of advice. PSA
 whatever you want to call it
 but NEVER teach a cockatiel to whistle. We had two cockatiels (Fred and Ginger).
I loved the show “Andy Griffith” so I recorded the intro song and put it on loop when I went to work so they would hear it all day. Fred learned that song note for note.
After that, it was the ONLY sound he wanted to make! All day long, every day, over and over. I still cringe when I hear that song now.
I repeat; NEVER teach a cockatiel to whistle. You have been warned.
:rofl:

8 Likes

If you get fb you are obligated to add me lol

3 Likes

The missus is a redhead. I’m toast and I know it. Been that way a long time.

4 Likes

Omg I can only imagine! I can hear it now!

3 Likes

That’s a given brother. actually have one. Haven’t been on in at least 7 years. Wonder if I could still even get in

3 Likes

You have to see this. Swearing parrot video.

4 Likes

No link. Just a pic.

2 Likes

@THCeed here you go

9 Likes

This is funny shit

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and gang.

I got a kick out of the cussing bird. :rofl:

Story time!
When I was a wee lad my grandmothers sister had a cussing pet Mexican crow.
They would keep the bird in a cage near a window and the Mexicans that lived next door while hanging out smoking Mota and drinking cervesas, taught the bird words like pendejo and cabrĂłn.

It was halarious!

8 Likes

Bahaha that’s awesome! A crow too! No way, they are one of if not the smartest bird out there, fashion and utilize tools, speech patterns and all, pretty cool! That would be hilarious walking in to a crow going “hey cabronĂ©â€ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I said this pretty much word for word the other day.

4 Likes