TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

I’ve messaged irie genetics, csi humboldts, and humboldts the big seed co im hopes to get their opinion on what strain would work best for tendinitis pain relief

3 Likes

Man for real shoot jinx proof a message. He’s a solid guy. For a lot a different reasons he breeds for effect.

3 Likes

The creature from Jekyll Island is a good book on the subject if that’s your thing.

@leetdood the light house is closed on Tuesday. Why wouldn’t it be closed on Tuesdays? :sob:

@Orbitalnutria420 yes. I just saw you make mention of the book.

3 Likes

I responded on my 4x4 place.

3 Likes

I wasn’t gonna say anything :man_shrugging: lol.

1 Like

I definitely dig some juicy conspiracy theories. :alien:

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the Og fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day ! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Who is that? I’m not familiar with all these breeder names

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Just a update on the face off 7 of the 10 seeds above ground. 2 still napping in the dirt and 1 yet to show taproots but eagerly waiting patiently while it’s in a wet paper towel and ziploc bag

6 Likes

Hellya It was a ride to go trough 14 days of your journal :rofl:

I am back on track but my thumb. Omg my thumb :grinning:

Send you some good vibes and some flowers.

Amnesia Haze F2

8 Likes

Good morning guys, we are up and kinda moving .

@CalleMinogue that’s a nice looking plant!

@HighTilliDie its jinx proof genetics, he made 9lb hammer is his big one. But he has his own website just google the name.

5 Likes

Good morning guys!!
@Indicana_Jones be safe bro, man not even a day to unwind when you’re home huh? A machine you are :wink:
@HighTilliDie i love reading about the terp correlations etc. it’s funny you say that, I intend to start looking more at pain relief and helping with specific ailments etc. stoked to see those face-off keep popping ! Sweet!

Welcome back @CalleMinogue lol I can only imagine all the reading in two weeks. Gorgeous plant !

7 Likes

@HighTilliDie ya jinxproof is a great guy. Definitely hit him up.

4 Likes

Mornign everyone!

Today has more anxiety that yesterday. I need to get my groove going… :confounded:

All the best!

:v:

6 Likes

@Pigeonman i just had a little bout, hopefully things improve today bro. Hate reading that cuz I know all too well. Keep your head up , you got this. Can always hit me up if need be, ALWAYS :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

good morning all :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Thank you! Yeah it is. if I consider the rough environment outside at 52N :slight_smile:

The two more NLD leaning brothers are not so „happy“ bit cold I guess xD

Dust or die!

Do you have any experience with resin on first leaves and continuing of this trait into the male flower ? Or in general ?

8 Likes

Good morning @amumayuk i hope your morning is off to a great start

2 Likes

Yes most definitely, in fact I look for those traits, if you have a male with resin definitely keep an eye on him and I bet it will progress throughout flower. I’ve only found a few in all my years , but truly only been looking for 7-8 years hard. Really hope you found a special one🤞🏼

3 Likes

25 mins to likes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes