TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Get on any of those @jaws . I’m not even going to count how many different strains I have going right now. It’s embarrassing.@TopShelfTrees1 knows I’m using a lot of restraint. Already pushing it with the missus.

3 Likes

Literally :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and a few I was dying for too ! Never mind all our previous exchanges. You guys are all too good to me. For real

5 Likes

Nah it’s awesome brother! Wait until you see the plants a few of us are gonna be firing off here soon, it’s gonna be epic all over this place!

7 Likes

How are those double heathers kicking off? Ooo also how’s the DOW after a bit of cure?

3 Likes

I just checked in to the hotel on the outskirts of Savannah Georgia right now.

5 Likes

Not much to report on the DHs. Once they flower there will be. DOW with more cure is pretty devastating. I’ve only smoked one all day. My left eye is still stoned and won’t function properly since my nap.

4 Likes

@crownpoodle lol so the Dow is a day wrecker? Get a little deep and will have to smack the eye to recenter!

4 Likes

Then when you stop in savanahh do you do any tours like ghost tours or old stuff? Like the weird moss trees?

6 Likes

I got a penny flattened and stamped at a lighthouse once

5 Likes

Duuudee I used to have a wicked collection of those when I was a kid. Those little machines were all over the mid west!

6 Likes

Tybee Island lighthouse,

Beside savannah, ga

6 Likes

No. I haven’t been to do anything cool up and down the coast the past several times I’ve been down to ft. Meyers. My parents hood wink me every time. Last time was a week long repaint and repair to their condo so they could put it on the market. Cool. This time it was “we need your help packing our boxes onto a pallet for the shipping company.” No problem. I get there and only half of their shit is packed up. My mom instantly starts getting drunk while my dad plops down to watch golf leaving me and my wife to finish packing their belongings. Not really a fun task with drunk mom.

So for real I’m pretty much just beat to death. I’m going straight home and then straight back to work on Wednesday.

7 Likes

http://209.221.138.252/Details.aspx?location=1857

found info on it

2 Likes

Now I’m gonna watch MENACE II SOCIETY :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

BTW there’s apparently a series that was created before The Wire by the same guys, called THE CORNER

Also by them recently, We Own This City

Jon bernthal does a good job of acting like a corrupt piece of shit Jump Out Boy

3 Likes

Tybee is cool, I used to have a vacation house on Jekyll Island, wish we would have kept it but tourists ruined it, now there’s a convention center and a high-rise Wynn hotel. My neighbors and I actually sold to Wynn, they immediately tore the houses down and built a house for employees. Nothing wrong with the houses🤷‍♂️ they can actually house less people now but I haven’t been back since. No point, the Island isn’t what it once was. The federal reserve was actually created on jekyll Island in secret. A great book to read, The Creature of Jekyll Island. The mansion where it all happened still stands. I’ve been in it many times. Sad in all reality but happy I made so much money.

4 Likes

I’ve heard a few stories about Jekyll Island concerning secret societies, Canaanite alters and the blueprints for the formation of the Federal Reserve.

4 Likes

Found a really nice article thanks to DGC mentioning that terps are what gives cannabis the medical benefits. Thought I’d share it here for you guys as i feel like it’s gonna help me in trying to find the perfect strain for my tendinitis relief

3 Likes

Probably really dig into it tomorrow and hope to find the right terps for pain relief

2 Likes

You can also look up the effects of cbd and cbg when combined with thc. @HighTilliDie

3 Likes