TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

I remember mid 80’s that was one to watch Divine eat the dog shit. - not really my thing and if I did see the whole movie I was very intoxicated and don’t remember much.
David Lynch was a favorite back then as well as Russ Meyer

3 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
OIP (10)

7 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

5 Likes

It was a store that was the last of 3 in a “mini franchise”. So all three stores inventory ended up there and I had 1920-200* worth of titles to watch! We didn’t have a tv/vcr/dvd player in the store, it was just music and the space was an old pub so it was dark and creepy in a good way.

I ended up watching between 3-9 movies a week becuase I could. It got to a point where I just popped in tapes in the background instead of turning on the tv to Discovery, Bravo or Food network.

This was all before torrents were accessible and thus I cut that cable and been cruising the data seas ever since. :pirate_flag:

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

7 Likes

Good morning folks, happy Wednesday!

6 Likes

When I was a kid I lived next to railroad tracks. I had soooooooo many flattened pennies!!!
I wish I had them all back now. That was a lot of copper. lol

8 Likes

Good morning OGers!

Spring (i.e. POLLEN) is in the air. Breathe deep the renewal…

5 Likes

Good morning fam! Went for a walk and stopped to help a woman take out her garbage as she was struggling…. Next thing you know I was moving furniture into the basement, bringing in boxes of mason jars, helping get her shed lock unstuck…. And 1.25 hours later I headed home. :joy: she was a great woman though, so kind. Even offered to make me breakfast and tea…. My good deed for the day is done

21 Likes

Speaking of pink flamingos have you seen the others ? Female trouble and I can’t remember the other right now, very strange trilogy for sure.
Edit: desperate living is the other

3 Likes

Good on you! That bit of kindness will be told to ALL her friends and spread a little joy throughout her little circle.

Who knows, you might have a line of little old ladies out in front of your house tomorrow with “to do” lists five pages long!!!
:rofl:

9 Likes

Bahaha omg! It’s hilarious you say that, I was walking home and looked over my shoulder a few times to see if anyone saw me going into my condo community , I was envisioning similar things, or her knowing where I live and coming over every day :joy:

She said she has no one, I’ll start walking by more often. It feels good to help others, truly

11 Likes

I get a rush from it. The more I go our of my way for others the more addicted to that rush I get. It’s a giant snowball of compassion!!
:laughing:

8 Likes

I absolutely love this! Yes

4 Likes

the gift of giving is second to none, in my book! we need more people like you in this world!
proud of you man! :wink: good story to start the day, with a random act of kindness to an elder! :pray: :100:

8 Likes

I agree, and I only wish I found this out when I was a kid! The things I could have done. Thanks bro I really do appreciate it, I try and do what I can, and the last few years since I’ve TRULY EMBRACED it my life has been changing for the better significantly. It just makes you feel great and usually starts a chain reaction of kindness I’ve witnessed time and time again .

7 Likes

Hey @CanuckistanPete thanks bro! Bobby ORR Number 4 :raised_hands:t3: pretty stoked for this! Thank you :pray:t3:

12 Likes

Yes. I also must highly recommend reading his Autobiography.

also watch this:

:hugs:

5 Likes

So yesterday I had a heart attack

The post office put the wrong labels on the mailers and they went to the opposite people!

6 Likes

Tracey Ullman is hilarious! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes