TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

@beebud 's honey saves the day again…

My stomach hurt last night from eating so much honey and drinking coke… plus being bloated from surgery…

But it sure relaxed my throat and tastes amazing

3 Likes

Whenever my throat feels “itchy” I just take some honey. It helps a lot

3 Likes

Definitely not with shatter, maybe rosin. Shatter always makes me hack. But I do big ass dabs too like a dumbass but I love that holy shit I might die I’m so high feeling for a minute :wink:

4 Likes

That’s fair, the stuff i got is shatter.

3 Likes

It seems life goes through phases where sometimes there’ll be a bunch of weddings, and other times there’ll be a bunch of funerals. Generations come and go. I prefer that part of the phase when the number of weddings is greater than the number of funerals. But both are good excuses to bring families together.

6 Likes

That is so great to hear. There’s got to be something to it cause I hear stuff about allergies, etc a lot.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t :joy::joy:, still better than alternative!

4 Likes

My uncle says every day on the right side of the dirt is a good one… :smile: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

your uncles knows his dirt :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam!

hope you all have a great start into the day.
today is tent cleaning day :open_mouth: but first a coffee and a doobie :innocent: :innocent:

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys and OGs, well it’s Friday and we all made it another week :partying_face:! Just getting coffee :coffee: and a much needed buzz :honeybee:! Hope we all get a nice day! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Morning TST , Morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great morning so far!

5 Likes

Hey hey! Good morning everybody. I hope everyone is feeling well today.

I’m enjoying my smooth as ever, of hot, wicked strong, chest on my hair coffee! Smooth and chest on hair you ask? I dunno eaither!?! I’ve lost it…

Have an awesome day too all the TST fans. Much love folks!

3 Likes

good morning
i wish you a problem free cleaning day, i have taken a male out on the patio as i just needed to know who he was and i had an other homie kicking up dust on the girls so im leaving him to be the father of this run

but boy was the dude i took out ticc at stem & stem rubb smell is weak but pleasant

4 Likes

5 Likes

Good morning everybody. It’s almost the weekend. Got home yesterday and worked into the dark to get my.ac running again. Best part about it is it only cost me a $55 multimeter and a $30 part.

9 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . What’s new?

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone else!

7 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day

3 Likes