TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

That’s a good point as well. I have learn somewhere along the line. I was presented an opportunity to start sooner than later

5 Likes

Good morning everybody! I hope you all have an awesome day today. I’m enjoying my coffee and finishing up watching the game I zonked out on.

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and friends. Just drinking coffee :coffee: and get ready to look :eyes: for something to smoke :dash:. Kind of woke up still feeling stoned from last night. Have a GR8 day! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5371 image IMG_4619

10 Likes

Congrats on Pt 5 @TopShelfTrees1.
You talk a lot lol, and I’m all ears Bro

8 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . What’s shakin’ buddy?

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Had my aunts memorial yesterday, was nice to be around family all day, especially those I haven’t seen in years. Great food, good laughs and memories. Cherish your loved ones and each moment you share.

12 Likes

I love Bear root! I’ve gone and harvested in the rocky mountains a few times now. With permission and working with the indigenous folks to help show that it’s hard to over harvest, because each piece of root that breaks off, turns into a new plant. Anyway, OSHA root has immense medicinal benefits. I have been taking it as a tincture, daily, for years now. I second @rasterman 's suggestion.

Also, @rasterman , got those scorp candy beans in the mail! Great sticker, friend! :pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Words of the wise. Glad you had a good day visiting those you’ve not seen for awhile. I always hate when the last time I’ve seen someone was at the last funeral we were both at.

Sending good vibes your way @TopShelfTrees1 . :white_heart:

8 Likes

Good Morning folks,

@TopShelfTrees1 glad it was a nice service, do you guys stay around for a few days and do a pot latch dinner in memorial?

8 Likes

We did a big bbq yesterday, and everyone brought something so sort of, but yes most stick around for days

8 Likes

Sounds like a good get together.

Just got some pink terp pearls

3 Likes

Nice! I’ve got glow in the dark ones atm

3 Likes

Thank you bro, man I gotta check out this OSHA root now. I’ve been trying this Tahitian noni stuff, really just starting to explore these things. Very cool

6 Likes

Nice!

I thought I was getting death bubba and white rhino shatter, but they listed it incorrectly. It’s death bubba and afghani kush, which is great with me

4 Likes

Those type of events wipe me out for days

6 Likes

My wife had a birthday party :partying_face: for me this past weekend and a few friends started coming into town for the Sunday event. I was wore out from party and playing for three days till Sunday came. The last couple just left today 🫨! I need rest now! 61 is not the new 30! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

LOL, so true! :+1: :smile: …and it just keeps getting ‘better’…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Happy belated birthday my friend! I hope you had an absolute blast! Sounds like it. I’m due for a nice bday celebration. Last 5-6 years has just been another day really.

5 Likes

Ya i definitely wouldn’t complain! I absolutely love both! Death bubba is such a gem though

5 Likes

Only complaint is, I forgot how bad taking a decent sized dab can be…

My thought was, less smoking, more potent, less coughing…

I’m not sure that was correct…

4 Likes