TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

@crownpoodle on the attack of the 50ft woman replaying, did you hear Tim burton is getting ready to make a re-make of that one!

3 Likes

I live in a hoodie outside. Got one at all the doors. In the vehicles. Different weight. Fleece lined.

My oldest granddaughter Nora inherited this one recently. The surf shops itā€™s from has been gone 25 years.
Iā€™m also a hood rat. A bonafide Clairemonster.

11 Likes

Thanks again btw @crownpoodle the icing tip helped a ton.

4 Likes

I think 2 and more plants Share the underground equally @amumayuk.

Healthy roots go where they want if there is enough dirt, edges or otherwise.

2 Likes

Good deal @leetdood . Itā€™s mostly a mental thing. I donā€™t like being cold. Itā€™s only uncomfortable for a second. The missus has a trick for her fubar neck. Soft ice pack wrapped in a dish towel. She puts it on her neck and ties it in place with a bandana for 20 minutes.

3 Likes

oit of the six seeds only two are candidates but so far i have no clue how they gonna beā€¦ m/f?? just few weeks to know fo sure
@MissinBissin

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind being cold. Itā€™s the unexpected bruising and on and off swelling and odd feelings that bother me.

2 Likes

Having a solid hoodie collection is a must! Now do you guys go fishing a bit out there?

3 Likes

How are you doing @Hotrods_and_hounds

2 Likes

But yeah for example I tried lifting some pots yesterday morning, felt a bit of pain and got faint. Thought I pulled something

Turns out it was more likely just fluid moving around and then brusing my balls.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing pretty good, about to run to the park with the pup after coffee. How you liking the recover is it at least a little relaxing? @leetdood

Annnnd I read the last message lol.

Yes and no

I enjoy relaxing, but itā€™s stressful knowing some seedlings or plants might get neglected. Even though i know itā€™s not the end of the world.

hows the balls @leetdood did they swell up a ton lol i remember i had minor surgery around that area and they were softball size and sore af wasnt fun

They didnā€™t swell up much until yesterday, then as I said above, I got some unexpected swelling and bruising. People had mentioned like, swelling and bruising so I expected it, but I didnā€™t know itā€™d be like this delayed effect thing!

Overall I donā€™t feel like I have much to complain about itā€™s just like, might as well share my minor problems here

Like @Shevchenko once said, other peopleā€™s small problems can take our minds off our big problems, lol

3 Likes

So is the fluid moving around different parts in like stages? I was always told it drains down till the body absorbs it.

oh i missed that post above and i agree with shev sometimes its thereputic to see we all go thru shit helps us realize thats life everyone suffers so just take in the good and appreciate it

I think itā€™s draining down to my ballsack, yes, but I guess it doesnā€™t happen right away?

What do I know, Im not a doctor

But thereā€™s two dark purple welts on it lol like Iā€™ve went down to the spa for some CBT

1 Like

delayed swelling is common ya the icing prob helped that slow down. i didnt ice and it blew up.