TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

I was also somewhat worried about taking the big strip of gauze bandaid off. But after talking to my mom (I mention her a lot cause I talk to her a lot) I got up the courage to see what nastiness was under it.

Turns out it was just covering a shitload of steri strips so I just took it off and slapped a new adhesive patch on. The drugstore didn’t have the big ones though.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s why I thanked @crownpoodle like 3 times, pretty sure that saved my balls and crotch from taking twice as long to recover. Its very hard to recover from such a hit to my routine and productivity frankly.

2 Likes

I talk about it a fair amount but I find it a big struggle to get things done consistently, so going off track is not ideal for me. It makes tasks pile up to the point where I get so stressed out that I spend all my time in what I saw someone call a “functional freeze state”

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Looks like your having a great time! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Nice to see you catching fish :fishing_pole_and_fish: and looking :eyes: happy, hope that you enjoy every minute of it! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

buahahah! look at that LUNKER!

That perch is about the size of the “bassTERDS” I was telling you about.

I’m happy you’re in the water doing what you enjoy. I can’t say I’m not jealous. I’d be happy with an inner-tube and a lazy river right about now!

Enjoy your time, man, you deserve it!

4 Likes

Loving the cat @crownpoodle mine isn’t so cuddly. I have a pretty nice collection of hoodies too. I wish I could wear them more often to be honest. My favorite kind are the ones with the thumb holes in the sleeves. My best one had the thumb holes and that wool/fur on the inside. Someone jacked it(no pun intended) :frowning:

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Work drama over on my end. Sometimes I feel like I work around nothing but idiots I can’t be alone right?

9 Likes

That’s Maui. Maui and Leo are both pretty neat animals. I’ve had a lot of cats. These guys are different. Or did they come into my life when I’m different?
If I go to sleep on my back, I’ll wake with Leo on my chest. He somehow doesn’t wake me getting situated. After his arm got removed , somehow he morphed into being Winkie now too. I was worried I’d have to protect the tripod. Nope. He’s tough. Just thrashes Maui, who is bigger.

3 Likes

Is that Morro Beach?

2 Likes

Yes sir. Morro Rock. 5 mile walk round trip from the house. I was walking that regularly before my back took me out. I’m almost back. I can see the ocean and the beach from the house, but not the Rock.

4 Likes

The white one in the Jaws tester thread? He’s pretty! I call that the kitty bread(the way he’s sitting in the background there; looks like a loaf of bread)

2 Likes

Ok, my boat is running great, I am heading north for the long weekend and going to fish the Spanish River and the north shore of Lake Huron. Then I am coming to visit you. I don’t have any hip waders, so I can bring my boat instead.

Or do I have to buy them, and a fly rod and learn how to do that? Cause if that’s the case, then I am down with you teaching me how to do that.

12 Likes

Your picture is broken

3 Likes

It’s not the picture, it’s me. :joy:

3 Likes

I think maybe it’s time to get the random number generator going and do a draw on some Freakshow beans. Then maybe, we can do a draw on some auto’s.

3 Likes

awesome fishing boat! I’ve not had the pleasure on a fresh boat like that. I’ve done sea stuff but I get sick.

1 Like

Heck of a stern light you have there…
:wink: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I didn’t think anybody would notice, so thank you for mentioning that. LOL

4 Likes