TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Nice catch @TopShelfTrees1 !!! U using their guts in your compost?

Morning everyone!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @TopShelfTrees1 and all the rest of you early risers makings your rounds. Happy Motherā€™s Day :bouquet: to all you wives that are mommies as well! Looks :eyes:like we are going to get a GR8 day on the East Coast in MD today! :partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

thsnks for the reminder @OhNo555 and to all the og mommys around have a great mothers day
good morning yall im still mixed up had a late night last night so got up later then usual and i thought i had already greeted my coffee slurpers

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Rested, sort of. Fished like a champ, unreal out here atm. I think the weather was perfect and it all lined up. I swear I had the go pro on all day long, non stop.
@leetdood hope you are feeling good this morning brother.
@THCeed thatā€™s a gorgeous boat! Man Iā€™m jelly! And you have the invite, Iā€™m down! You donā€™t need to buy a thing . Iā€™ve got you. And if you bring the boat we donā€™t need much at all! Hope you kill it over the long weekend, Iā€™ve been wanting to do something similar this year (fishing road trip) hoping to plan something crazy for fall when the kings come in .

Hope you guys are all having a great morning!

9 Likes

Definitely, I just texted you in fact :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@m0sirys you still have that little bundle of joy bro? Wow I bet you are ready for him to go home :wink:

5 Likes

Glad to hear the weather was perfect to top off what sounds an awesome time! Hope it put some wind in your sails brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

It sure did, needed to just get out and have a blast, laugh, smoke countless fatties and catch some steelies! Thanks brother

5 Likes

I wanted to keep my finger in a jar when I cut it off. But the dang surgeon put it back on!!! Dangitall that would have looked great on my shelf next to my toe!!!

5 Likes

OH and good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and crew!!!
Happy Motherā€™s day to any that might be about!

5 Likes

Haha now that would be a conversation piece!

3 Likes

I know right!?
I should have asked if he had anyone elseā€™s finger laying around that he would part with but it just wouldnā€™t have been the sameā€¦
:cry:

3 Likes

Nice!! Do you like to go crabbing too? or leave a couple pots out overnight?

Itā€™s been a while for me but Iā€™m going to go this year with my friend and his father. I may be weird but prefer crab over lobster, just a better taste to me, Mussels are great too!
Well now Iā€™m craving zuppa di pesce :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Speaking of champion fish! Check out what my goldfish gave me for cleaning out their tank!

500ml of fresh :fish: :poop: gold!

7 Likes

Sir, Is this your goldfish? :joy:

8 Likes

Dang!!! One crap would fill that jar!!!

4 Likes

Oh man I wish ! We donā€™t have any around here but I love them! And lobster is like crack to me! Literally

1 Like

2 goldfish, 1 plecos, and I clean the tankā€™s filters only 2x a year to get free fertilizer :rofl:

The fish were initially outdoors in my lily pond to each the mozzies. At the end of the season the survivors get to retire into this tank.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

Happy Motherā€™s Day

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I used to run a ton of fish tanks! I tossed so much gold!

2 Likes