TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

It was amazing.

They didn’t need to shop for food anymore, just apply good planning suited for their location, which was pretty much a 365 growing season!

They were saying that they usually have excess food now so they use it to trade with fellow urban farmers for the items they don’t have such as grains and other meats.

2 Likes

I’ve only had it a few times but i totally agree! Ironically @leetdood sent me a pack of raclette beans from relic/professor P and I’m dying to pop them and see if there are those stinky cheese similarities hmm

Yup, raclette v2

Makes delicious extract from what I’m told. Effects might be just okay though.

1 Like

Sock drawer afghani x exodus cheese bx1 is the lineage

2 Likes

Ya I was collecting the sock drawer afghani stuff. I’ve only found a few though, all but 1 from the prof

3 Likes

Oh nice, I didn’t realize. Congrats lol

sounds gross which is great. I need some cheesy sock drawer right now

Willie was a real strong dog. Just a bull of a Beagle. Groomer said he was the strongest dog, lb for lb, as any she’d seen. Pretty sure he’s why my wife and I BOTH have problems with our right shoulders. Not joking here.

1 Like

Damn! That’s crazy. I know hero can give me a crazy time if he sees an old person and wants to “greet” them.

It’s like- no you dumb donkey you can’t just lunge at people.

@leetdood was going trough your thread as im trying to decide if i should harvest or let my ECSD go an extra week but couldnt find anything relating to what im looking

so whats the best harvest time for the rez cut? 11 or 12 week
its my second run eith her, the first run i chopped at 10week and it didnt impress me much so this time being close to harvest i dont wanna waste all these 11weeks and harvest too early again

whats your take on her? i know justblazin gets her to 11weeks but thats as much as i know seedfinder ssys 84days (12weeks)
so this extra week is it needed or negligeable

1 Like

Show me a pic and I’ll tell you what I think. 12 is definitely best

1 Like

ima finish my doobie and coffee and go updtairs snap some pics

Sounds good. As TST and me can safely say, rez ecsd is a huge bitch to feed.

1 Like

i grow in a type of super living soil and water only i tried topdressing but for the effort it sdded i didnt see sny added benefits

my last reply was to this

Top dressing takes 2 weeks to break down, generally speaking.

2 Likes

hence why i dont botter cuz i use fresh mix for every run and i trust it could do 2eithout issues without sdding sny amendments post mix

Aquaponics is easy mode, I’m working on growing with a seaweed species as the nutrients in DWC :crazy_face::wink::joy: imagine being able to put bales of pest seaweed grown in the residual light of your tent, room, environment… into a reservoir as the main food source of food for a system.

Some of them are semi calcarous, so in theory, they could be dried, compacted, then run in a reactor to slowly drip into the reservoir. Aragonite will slowly starting around the mid 6’s for PH, so how reactive it’ll need to be is tbd, and I need someone smarter than me to tell me how good of a nutrient source these can be. Simply keeping the PH below 6.5 may be all that’s needed.

Thanks for the tag @leetdood and the kind words. We’ve kind of connected, and I’ve been meaning to reconnect.

I’ll have to catch up on the thread :v:

1 Like

Very nice! That does sound cool with the seaweed

1 Like

im not able to experiment much in that area but reading about it i nerd out on stuff like that
ive slowly set my foot into hydro recently and am quite durprised by the results im having considering the minimal aproch i took reading all this awuaponics snd seeweed ideas makes my brain hungry

1 Like