TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Might have been Carr Valley or Sartori Bellavitiano Gold, though just about anything they do is good.

Or could have been Epoisses, which is a stinky cheese that was banned in France because it wasn’t pasteurized and had a frighteningly active cheese culture. Like, it killed x number of people a year in France. So of course every time we were in burgundy we’d go to the cheese shop, say some magic words to get the illegal unpasteurized stuff, grab some baguettes, and grab some charcuterie and be in heaven.

That cheese was so pungent that we’d have it wrapped and in supposedly air tight containers while traveling on the train, and it would stink up the whole car anyway. Everyone knew it was us too, and they were not happy. As much as the French appreciate fine cheese, the don’t seem to appreciate the smell of it during their commute from work :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

Lol like how opening sturstromming indoors in apartments is banned

1 Like

You should try Kratky. You’ll laugh the next time some hydro guy utters “drowning roots” or the like

@Acro

2 Likes

More reading! Thanks :v::green_heart:

1 Like

The BIF guys said they’d keep getting random people commenting on their “rotting” roots, dirty trays, algae, etc

1 Like

One day I’d love to do something like this even tho we don’t eat fish really but I live the idea behind it and being self made and providing

3 Likes

I want to know this guy.

4 Likes

Good afternoon guys! Never a dull moment around here. Hope y’all are having a a great mothers day weekend.

4 Likes

Auto Zone is weird like that. Always an upsell, is what’s happening.

I rebuilt a band saw last summer and I couldn’t find the replacement drive belt anywhere. I brought the old belt to AutoZone, dude was like “yeah we have that” walked to the back and not even 3min passed he came back with the right belt. I was amazed!

Edit: so weird I posted that here… that was suppose to go in @Indicana_Jones thread. my bad

3 Likes

Nice! That is such a great place.
We use to go there and Pismo Beach at least twice a year when I growing up.
It was a great way to escape the heat of summer in the San Joaquin valley.

3 Likes

Good morning TST fam

Still surprised haven’t woken up to a limp plant in the flower tent that needs watering. They’re just all chugging along as far as i can tell.

Still on the path to full recovery, so I’m taking it easy, but I’m getting things done so that feels good. Gotta set up my 100w qb somewhere, hehe

9 Likes

find a big box and turn it into a grow box :ok_hand: :tm: :evergreen_tree:
good morning everyone sun shining the male i took out the tent is showing resilience and toughness in the cold hes on my patio, i wanted to let him flower further but i think i might have stopped it and initiated reveging, wich isnt important its only a clone but i think im seeing bud rot on clusters of balls , i wonder how i should interpret this
as this is a strain with high mold resistance im thinking either it didnt inherite the gene or the indoor to outdoor climate sudden swing and the odd temps we have around could be the cause
so im gonna keep him a bit longer to test and see if he really is mold prone or it was a fluke

5 Likes

What kinda box we talking here?

1 Like

Also my veg in the living room is open air

It’s flower that has to be enclosed, this 100w is a veg light, for now…

1 Like

as big or small as you want it call it a poormans grow tent

1 Like

Ah I see

I plan to add ventilation to my closet area, but that’s for later. Because I don’t have the parts and there’s still loads of stuff where I want to put the plants.

So for now it goes in the open air area

2 Likes

im curious about the has part why has?

1 Like

To ensure 12 hour darkness period, that’s why. Or so I can sleep at night, in the case of the small seed run tent and closet.

2 Likes

im such n idiot haha im still halfway into my coffee and twoo piff on my joint if its an acceptable excuse :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes