TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

:maple_leaf: :evergreen_tree: :tm:

1 Like

Haha love it! Taylor made :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: the other use of Trade Mark :laughing:

2 Likes

Holy hell! This is catching up to the free seeds thread!

2 Likes

so 25k reply is the cap per parts?

1 Like

Well while everyone is in here, where’s the best place to get the STS ingredients?

3 Likes

Afternoon everyone. I see a 25k milestone. congrats @TopShelfTrees1

It’s actually 5000 but since it’s part 5 it’s technically 25k which is kinda nuts! But THEY LIKE ME! They REALLY LIKE ME ! :rofl:

12 Likes

hahahaha classic saying

Here’s a free post with no content to add to your collection.

6 Likes

Afternoon, thank you. It’s all you guys though tbch

2 Likes

It shows how much you are loved around here. Happy for ya dude :grin:

1 Like

For ingredients in the US I’m not sure tbch. Someone has gotta know though.

1 Like

I appreciate that a lot brother :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

:rofl: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

Dang that rolled over quick I was just replying on my thread and smoking a bowl and went to reply back on the part 4 and im like why isn’t it working ohhh we are on part 5 now lmfao

2 Likes

Bahaha classic @Foreigner content for sure. Now all I need is a calendar :spiral_calendar:

3 Likes

Same, I was about to post we are approaching it, but by the time I did it flipped, so the 5000 pic I sought ended up here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I can’t make that happen but my wife found some pics of the boys when I had to pen them up. I’d sold the stock and they wanted to roam too much. No job so why stick around close I guess.
These were still young at the time.
Three brothers.

Buddy the goofball.

Ace on the left and Buddy on the right.

Buddy on the left Ace on the right. Ace is the sensitive one that loves people. He still hates coyotes and stray dogs so he works out great for that part.

Gunner. The alpha male now. He is all business and not a trusting soul.
So there are the three boys.
Here’s a very old pic of their mother. Her name is Angel. She doesn’t live up to that name. lol

24 Likes

Those are beautiful dogs!

3 Likes

I screwed that one up ehh? sorry about that :frowning:

1 Like