TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Thank you Bert. They are totally family. :slight_smile:
They were NOT happy with the pen. lol

1 Like

IMG_4410 tenor-7

3 Likes

I’m certain it is hard to stay penned after having so much freedom!

You’d better watch out though. They’re probably smart enough to figure a way out of the pen.

3 Likes

They are gorgeous @MoBilly awesome to see them after all we’ve heard! It’s funny every dog I’ve known named Angel was in fact a little devil (I’ve only known two but still)

5 Likes

Haha :rofl: all good

1 Like

angel was a little demon?

3 Likes

I picked the name Angel because I wanted one watching over my animals. I got that in spades. lol

2 Likes

Haha no doubt! I love the logic though

2 Likes

Those spots are beautiful!

4 Likes

His sister was just like that all over. She is watching another persons herd now. I don’t know if I can get a picture but I’ll look. Maybe one when she was very young…
I’ll try. She was, what I would call a cream brindle.

3 Likes

I had a dog that was 1/4 Rottweiler, 1/4 pit, 1/2 lab. Awesome dog. Impervious to pain. His brother (same litter) was known for sleeping next to the invisible fence. The shock collar would be going off and you could see his neck muscles contracting when it did but he just slept through it.

2 Likes

I adopted a Pit x Rott. He was about 6 months old. That SOB had to go back. He tried to kill every one of my dogs at that age. My big male damn near killed him. When I took him back the shelter said WTF! After I told them they understood. I let them keep the adoption fee and gave them a couple of 50 lb bags of feed for having to stitch the bastard up. lol

1 Like

Probably previous owners sadly

2 Likes

Okay… liked what I could. If you didn’t get one… well you actually did. it was probably one of these.

In which case. It’s the thought that matters.

2 Likes

Amen :pray:t3: you are a gem @TrichomesToStun

2 Likes

They can be very aggressive. In the dog I was discussing I think the lab moderated the pitt and Rottweiler aggression.

My current dog is half Pitt and half lab. He looks black but in the sun you can see his Pitt stripes. I rescued him at 4 months old and he’s scared of kids. I keep him away from my grandkids.

He came with a junk yard dog mentality. Over the years I’ve taught him to be sweet. He’s a good boy.

2 Likes

I think, unless inbreeding is involved, it comes down to who raises a dog like @TopShelfTrees1 said.

1 Like

I totally agree.

However, I do think one out of every 500 dogs is crazy. That’s better than cats. Seems like 1 in 10 of them are crazy.

2 Likes

And I truly believe that most of those are from litters between siblings. I’ve seen it go that way several times. Idiot people that can’t understand that you can’t just have a ton of random dogs breeding and let anything breed anything. It’s pure stupidity and… Sorry. One of my “Pet Peeves”.

9 Likes

Congrats on another chapter.

1 Like