TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning to you too @MoBilly

Wish I didn’t have pathological demand avoidance, trying to get that monkey off my back so I can do some real work

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Looks like a beautiful day outside!

6 Likes

This is a new one on me so I looked it up. Sounds like crap on a cracker.
I’ve never liked authority figures demands on people and avoid following “orders” when I see no sense in them. But that’s a constant in my life.
I guess maybe that’s why I like goats. They are one thing that I understand. Resistance to others dictating to me what my actions will be and being goat stubborn about it is kinda my way. lol

5 Likes

I love a good nap :sleeping:! Every day between 12 and 1 for a few hours. To get me charged for them night time hours! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

i was playin with meme creator last night and my stonny ass got inspired by this littlekids face, is it too dark coming from me or is it good?
435994175_1494398424812617_8133778010877419875_n

8 Likes

Made me laugh. I guess one position is really dark and the flip side is amazing positive outlook :grin:

6 Likes

i think its hilariously punny
but i like to fool around with puns and dbl meanings

6 Likes

You nailed it!!

5 Likes

I ran large format printing presses for years. Small bus size. I could nap on the catwalk while it ran.

2 Likes

It took literal decades for my mom to understand why I wouldn’t things for her on demand, and would do them for my dad under fear of violence

It’s like, yeah, that’s not a choice, it’s trauma! It’s also why she still has a relationship with me, and my dad does not.

4 Likes

But yeah @MoBilly a lot of people on Instagram and Facebook share their experiences, the buzzwords / technical terms, and whatnot. It’s been revelatory.

3 Likes

In a way, I always hoped doctors would finally discover I had the worst disease ever, and that would explain why I struggled so much to do anything compared to “normal” people.

Turns out I just needed screening for autism and a non abusive dad

4 Likes

That kind of trauma is hard to get past. Don’t ask how I know.

3 Likes

It definitely can be.

Thankfully my family has seemed to learn that boundary stomping is not acceptable behaviour.

4 Likes

Good afternoon guys. I had this thread all geared up this morning and I decided I was gonna go yell at my car for a little bit.

Well a little bit turned into all morning and now it’s almost 1 :joy: guess I’ll get back to yelling at my car and the Germans that designed it.

10 Likes

Hope everyone has been having a great day! I’ve been busy doing house chores and gardening. About to wrap things up downstairs and might play some games for a bit tonight

7 Likes

going to bbq a few smokies for supper and watch some hockey. cold miserable day in the peg today. evryone enjoy yourselfs

7 Likes

good morning everyone

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @amumayuk and the rest of the fam too! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

9 Likes