TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and friends!

10 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @amumayuk, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, and friends! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good morning everybody :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

9 Likes

Good morning everybody. Seems like @TopShelfTrees1 is knee deep in fishing at the moment! :joy:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! I just snagged 2 of these plants and im pretty excited for them. Doing a bit of research they are the only bio luminescence man made. Most the other sites will spray a solution on the plants to make them grow but this is made to glow genetically. Check out the link below

11 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty neat @HighTilliDie . I hardly know what any plants in my yard are, but I mostly enjoy them. Except when a huge tree branch fell on the hot tub while I was in it. Pretty frigging scary. Might have a photo someplace.

6 Likes

From that site. Those are really cool! I can imagine a room full of those, basking in the glow before bedtime

Conditions and Caretaking
Can I grow the glowing Firefly Petunias indoors?
Absolutely, you can grow Firefly Petunias indoors. Ensure they are situated in a spot that receives several hours of direct sunlight each day. During shorter days in winter, expect slower growth and fewer flowers. They may also be grown under bright glow lights.

2 Likes

That is really neat. Now imagine a nice bud glowing like that. Lol

4 Likes

Good morning all

3 Likes

I mean they could make bud probably glow like that if they are making flowers glow like that but you need the right person interested and it also said its not safe for consumption im pretty sure. Heard about them thru DGC and oh its also illegal to clone and distribute I guess with the intent of sale since they are exclusively on their website?

Illegal donā€™t mean shit to us haha

3 Likes

1 Like

So Iā€™m guessing I can clone it for personal use or no? Oh well who cares imma do it anyways

4 Likes

You can do whatever you want, we are outlaws

3 Likes

I think it mainly pertains to reselling or mass handouts

1 Like

In the rose world patents are a normal thing. I always thought it was weird as a kid, my folks cloned them anyways.

1 Like

I just read up on that 20 year patent laws wow thatā€™s wild

1 Like

I donā€™t believe in patenting ā€œlifeā€. Thatā€™s just being money grubbing, dirty, greedy, etc.

I nearly bought one of those firefly petunias, but over 50$ for one? And itā€™s an annual plant!!!

They did say you can propagate them for personal use. Maybe we could throw down on one and share cuttings. As long as youā€™re not profiting from them, Iā€™m sure you can ā€œgiveā€ out some snips.

I know someone that has one, and she says itā€™s incredible. She said it was expensive, and that was her only dis.

I have the bioluminescent bitter oyster mushrooms the use to create the petuniasā€¦ :thinking::thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

We share illegal plants

Gotta say again

Who cares about a patent? Share what you want. You arenā€™t opening a shop.

7 Likes

Give credit where due but feel free to share cuttings, itā€™s a plant. You arenā€™t profiting off someone elseā€™s work if you arenā€™t selling it.

4 Likes