TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

I share everything! Laws are meant to be broken.

“Gotta know the rules, so you know how to break them too” -qwel

5 Likes

I don’t share everything

But a company I buy a product from isn’t a friend of mine, necessarily. They don’t get that same personal respect for their work.

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy I bought 2 at $43 shipped each. Once I get them in I’ll see if they are big enough to send some snips but I’ll be in touch

3 Likes

Quid pro I’ll do anything I like with something I’ve purchased.

4 Likes

LOL
So how far away is glow-in-the-dark weed?
… and would you grow/smoke it?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

For me the line lies like, how much do I like this person, do they struggle, am I taking food off their table, etc

Some of my cuts came from a collection of a guy I’m friends with, who vends them online. The general consensus I saw was, if you sell these (not gift!) Without asking, you’re a cock.

This less applies if you don’t want to build relationships with said people and are just in it for yourself or your friends/family. Like Hollywood makes plenty of money, I don’t feel bad about pirating movies. Games are pretty much the same except AMAZING games from indie studios, those guys desperately need the support.

4 Likes

If you and I have a reasonable discussion about what I can and can’t do then that’s fine and I’ll abide by it.

But go ahead tell me I can’t walk on the grass and see what happens.

3 Likes

As I mentioned

I have pathological demand avoidance

Which is exactly what you just described :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@HighTilliDie, I’d love a cut if you can spare one. I’ll share some paper money your way, just because I like you of course.

3 Likes
6 Likes

me as a kid and still to this day. i had very bad agoraphobia all my life and authority issues so two things triggered me ppl making me the center of attention or telling me what to do lol. the attention triggerd more rebelion and always got me into trouble kinda why im a loner stoner with a cat shrugs

9 Likes

I haven’t got stoned with someone else in years besides my wife and my cats. Mostly the cats. By the time the missus settles in after dinner and gets serious smoking, I’m several joints ahead.

12 Likes

Omg ARTAX?

You sick bastard :sob:

5 Likes

Good morning everybody.

I hope you all are well and off to a great start today.

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

5 Likes

Morning everyone! Missed the past few days in a blur of outdoor labours of love and i’ve been super tired and lethargic since the solar storms I didn’t get to see because of cloud cover. :man_shrugging:

Hope all are well!

:hugs:

13 Likes

Good morning guys! So I had a freaking 26 hour migraine ! Worst headache and some of the worst pain I’ve ever felt! And because of my issues with opiates I waited forever to take something but it was my saviour in the end. Now I’ve got so much growing stuff to catch up on . And sleep. Idk where that came from but my god what a horrible experience. Maybe too much sun fishing, did too much :man_shrugging:t2:

Hope everyone is doing great!

20 Likes

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hey @TopShelfTrees1 I’d love to hear your input on these face off ladies when you get a chance. Leetdood told me to ask you for advice so I tagged you in my thread but I figured your busy your always posting all over this site lol. Just when you get the time brother thanks again

5 Likes

I’m on it brother , apologies @HighTilliDie

2 Likes

Haha no worries your a busy guy and I appreciate you making time to help me as I value your feedback brother!

2 Likes