TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys, @HighTilliDie, @Foreigner, @amumayuk, @Indicana_Jones, @InTheWoods, and all rest of you guys! Just now getting coffee :coffee: as I was up late :alarm_clock: last night. Have an OG of a day! :crazy_face::facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day

7 Likes

Good morning dude, what kinda stuff you making for breakfast?

5 Likes

so where is brother @TopShelfTrees1 , says he last posted three days ago.

any one know .

7 Likes

Probably banana oatmeal or finishing that zucchini bread :rofl::rofl:. You?

5 Likes

Maybe the last time he went fishing the fish got him?
Berry bears got him from carrying pockets of blueberries? Lol jk. I haven’t heard anything from or about him these past few days maybe he’s just exhausted and taking a little break as he’s always a busy bee

7 Likes

Fear not bro. I talked to him the other day. He’s doing well just taking care of some business away from the computer!

10 Likes

yup the man is always doing something, take some time here-n-there is always a good thing for-sure.

peace …

8 Likes

Outta likes :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Just ran out myself :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Glad to hear he’s doing well tho!

3 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

He’s coming back to a wall of notifications :rofl::rofl::rofl: @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

I know he was complaining about migraines and whatnot shortly before his last post…

4 Likes

I don’t know him nearly or even remotely as well as most of you, but that is a relief to hear. Thank you for sharing @Indicana_Jones :pray:

3 Likes

I haven’t been to a game in awhile and it seems a hose has been incorporated into the sport:

8 Likes

@Foreigner what you mean a hose?

3 Likes

Check what’s happening at first base.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Looks like they’re spraying down the dirt so it’s less dusty

5 Likes

Freakin hosers

7 Likes